Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Hey, Polaris Industries!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2005, 10:18 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey, Polaris Industries!!

I have been riding since I was 6 years old-motorcycles, 3 wheelers and 4 wheelers-now that I'm an old man-40 coming in March-oh, sheet!! I've riden all 4 wheelers out there, put them to the test with the group I ride with...just bought a 04 SP700 Twin-why? I love the ride of a Polaris...it's butta.
This site is amazing. This is REAL information-not a bunch of lip service you're going to get a the dealer-here you get the truth, the real truth. Polaris Industries: If you have any prudence with regard to improving your product lines (ATV) Look here- THIS IS WHERE THEY ARE REALLY TESTED.

Old 01-26-2005, 10:27 PM
RAJ
Pro Rider

I would agree, well said.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2005, 10:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

here here! *klinks mug*

Old 01-26-2005, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider

good point bbrc.....this is where I come when I have an issue before I talk with the dealer....wealth of knowledge here that you can't get anywhere else...

Old 01-26-2005, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

bbrc, as a dealer, polaris, ask away, won't give you any BS or beat around any bush. if i don't know i'll say so or tell you i'll find out and I WILL get back to you, if i do and you ask the same goes, if it's an opinion someone wants, that's what they will get. as far as the forums here im fairly new, but have read several other sites. i have many customers that tell me " hey, i was on site. namehere. last night and did you know......?". i think these forums are great! there is a ton of info, and by finding out can put it to good use.

but, i can tell you that your dealer needs to hear concerns, problems, praises, whatever, if it is to ever get back to the factories. also, send info direct. they are all listening, sometimes you just have to speak a little louder, if you know what i mean. glad you like the quad and safe riding!

Old 01-27-2005, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider

OK jeffro206, what have you heard about a new Scrambler? By the way you sound like a decent dealer. I know what that's like. I think mine here in OR. is great. I just wish others could find one like them, no matter what brand!

Old 01-27-2005, 12:52 AM
Pro Rider

fishlab, last we heard on a new scrambler design was last spring. have asked since then but haven't got really any response. thats one thing that really bugs the HE!! out of dealers, (psst, guess what we might be doing? what? well, i can't tell you!)
anyways, we were told that possibly late 05 or 06 the scrammy would be getting a make over, new body style, hi-low gearcase, etc. HEY, wait a minute. don't we kinda have one now?? it's called a magnum LOL!! that's all ive heard so far. let you know if anything new.

i've also heard rumors of 500 efi spmn. this is more likely than the scrammy for now.

Old 01-27-2005, 01:35 AM
Pro Rider

Good post and replies, thanks for the info jeffro.

I think all the people at the dealers and Polaris should be looking in on these forums for what people are saying about there products and see what people want. Its better than taking a survey!

I have good dealers (few) around me and some bad (many), I could go to them sometimes and know more about whats happening or new before they do. I stop in all the time and BS with my good dealer (smaller family owned).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2005, 02:24 AM
Pro Rider

jimmypsp700,
that's the type of dealership we have, smaller, family owned and operated. my aunt and cousin actually own it and i run the service dept. we have many customers who stop by to just see whats going on and say hey. its true, sometimes you guys hear it before we do!!
glad to see you have a dealer that takes the time for you, hope it never changes.

ps: hey maybe an efi scrammy?? 2wd & 4wd. maybe stuff an 800efi in there?? no not rumors, just hopes and dreams lol

Old 01-27-2005, 07:26 AM
Pro Rider

A new Scrammy with EFI would be great, hopfully with the 700 or 800cc powerplant!

Quick Reply: Hey, Polaris Industries!!