Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Hey, Polaris Industries!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2005, 01:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey, Polaris Industries!!

Originally posted by: stryder
I havn't had any dealings with ball equipment in a few years. They may have a dyno, I don't really know. I've never heard or scene an ad. There is a place called Lakes Motorsports, they have a dyno and a website with good info. I've thought about going their. They'll do the tunning for you if I heard right.

lakes motorsports
That KTM/ Yamaha place on m53 just south of m81 does tuning and i think have a dyno too.

I also keep waiting for the next best Predator but I think thats a losing battle, we'll never get it because you never know what updates are happening next (or not). If you do it'll be the year they do something big to it or the new Scrammy will come out.

Old 02-01-2005, 09:01 AM
Pro Rider

I'm not exactly waiting, I have one fo the first 03 predators. So their's no sense in updating unless they update something that I can't, like EFI. I've had the shocks revalved, best mod I ever did, well that and the carb work and cdi. Aw, heck, all the mods have been worth it. I can't say that about the sport. I wasted money going with hotseat. It did increase performance but not enough to justify cost.

Old 02-01-2005, 10:58 AM
Pro Rider

How about reverse? The new shocks on the TLD are sweet.

I feel all my mods on my 400 were well worth it, you should have went therough RcR and HPD. Big differance for me.

Old 02-01-2005, 09:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hello all! Thanks for all the info! Awesome.
Check this; I've been riding like forever, and I don't go slow so I'm told....had my first crash. Today. Bummer.
Dang that front end is light....I love the wheelies and stabbin it over jumps ditches etc but it bit my **** today.
Yes, the man that has never wrecked....
I was climbing a very steep hill (no exag) plowing trees on the way up as I was trying to make a connector trail.
I go near the top and plowed into a little bush thing that had like 5-7 little treelets? growing out? I slammed it and it kicked up high....when I was looking at the sky I realized it was time to bail. I pushed the machine to the right as I bailed left. I got out of the way but she toppled over and bent the heck out of the left side handle bar...crushed the console; top and bottom plastic, speedo lens-that seems to be it. Not much considering it could have landed on me. Then again-God bless me, I THINK I know when to bail-and I did.
Anywho, I called my dealer who is closed on Wed. (this is tues pm mind you) Told him I need Emergency service as I'm heading to coalcreek mountain in Tenn on Fri am early. He said, I've got an 04 700sp on the floor, I'll scrap everything we need off it. Bring it Thurs am and I WILL have you back running Thurs pm.
Now THAT IS SERVICE LADIES!
I'll post back and give you the finals.
Peace.