Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Proud Supporting member!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Proud Supporting member!

I have become a Proud Supporting member overnight!
What quick service!

This forum is well worth the price of it and I've been meaning to do it for some time now but have just kept putting it off (like a lot of other things).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img])

I'd like to say thanks to all the great, helpful people that have made this a must stop everyday.
I'm sure your knowledge has saved me the upgrade cost many times over!
(Not to mention all the money I've spent on mods and upgrades to my machines!)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Is this the BEST Polaris forum in the world or what![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Jim

Old 02-10-2005, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider

now you have 12 more picture spaces to fill in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-10-2005, 02:58 PM
RIP Dear Friend

and thank goodness your member is supported now and even more so on those long ATV through the woods runs.

Old 02-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r
and thank goodness your member is supported now and even more so on those long ATV through the woods runs.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Chet, you never cease to amaze me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-10-2005, 03:04 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r

those aftermarket exhaust systems.......oh nevermind

Old 02-10-2005, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider

I have been meaning to sign up as a supporting member as well Jim, I to have been putting it off but I guess I will bite the bullet soon cause It is well worth the time spent on the forums even though my wife says I am addicted to the sight, evertime she comes in the livingroom I have the laptop on my lap typing away and she always says "YOUR ON THAT DAMN SIGHT AGAIN HUH" and I always say "YES I AM" proudly.

Old 02-10-2005, 07:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider

jimmypsp700- did those powermad hand guards fit on your stock bars of your scrambler??

Old 02-11-2005, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: silverbullet2005
I have been meaning to sign up as a supporting member as well Jim, I to have been putting it off but I guess I will bite the bullet soon cause It is well worth the time spent on the forums even though my wife says I am addicted to the sight, evertime she comes in the livingroom I have the laptop on my lap typing away and she always says "YOUR ON THAT DAMN SIGHT AGAIN HUH" and I always say "YES I AM" proudly.
Thats cool, its better than being on the couch on a **** site with something else in your hand! lol

Old 02-11-2005, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: XtremeSkier
jimmypsp700- did those powermad hand guards fit on your stock bars of your scrambler??
Yes they are and yes they did.
I think they look good but maybe aren't the sturdiest. They will fold back in a roll over though![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2005, 09:19 AM
Elite Pro Rider

sweet cuz i wanted to get a set and i didnt think they made them for scramblers, did they just have a universal mounting kit or what? and if they could move in a roll over then i just wont roll it lol

Quick Reply: Proud Supporting member!