Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

500SP vs Kodiak 450 and dealer questions NH

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005, 04:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 500SP vs Kodiak 450 and dealer questions NH

Originally posted by: lonewolf28152

You are forgetting one thing. Some of us know how to ride a Polaris and some don't. The guys you ride with may not be able to ride tricycle much less a fine ATV as Polaris.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
They are typical polaris riders, and they do just fine. When it comes to the mud, they never need help, so I assume they know what they are doing. When we ride, and swap quads, they always mention how nice it would be , if only their polaris could be like a honda or yamaha, for the mentioned reasons. And I always respond, if only the honda and yami could ride as smooth, and accelerate as strong as a polaris. I dont bash polaris, or any other make, i just make observations, and give people input when they ask. I didnt start this thread, im just responing to it.
You see the issues as a favorable factor, and i see them as issues which others have had, and didnt like. Im sure Ray appreicates my comments better than, if I had wrote "get the yami", and not used any justifacation, or facts. But I didnt say to get the yami, I just laid out the facts, and hes free to decide how he spends his money. But at least hes informed, and he can decide using facts instead of emotion or rhetoric, and slams about how fellow polaris riders skill levels, arent as good as the honda and yami riders like you point out.