Crewline ATV/Motorcycle lift sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005, 08:01 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crewline ATV/Motorcycle lift sale

it does look slick for sure

i'm pretty happy with my $49 schucks special,,,,,,and for the extra $$$, i bought a rolling mechanics stool and a magnet dish

all for $80

Old 02-14-2005, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider

I posted my pics for the Crew-line lift and for the aluminum strut spring spacers/and installation

Don't get me wrong I liked the Craftsman lift I had very much for when I was building the Harley but the foot pedal wasn't really working for me that well with my sportsman and the floorboards, I sold it only to buy this Crew-line lift which I loved mostly for the way it operates like a regular floor jack. I love the all aluminum construction and the knurlled handle with quick release knurlled jamscrew. this lift works better for me due to the handle pump as opposed to the foot pump and it rolls around better than the craftsman lift did. for the new $77.81 price at sam's club you can't beat it, the cheapest I have ever seen sears lift for was $89.99 which is when I got my old one then used a sears coupon and my craftsman card and it still wasn't cheaper than my new one. nothing against the craftsman lift it's just that I love/prefer this new Crew-line lift over the craftsman lift and knew back in the beginning of summer that I would have one of these Crew-line lifts one way or another.

Old 02-14-2005, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: moosehunter
Thanks for the "heads up" guys!!!

I found them available locally and I'll be picking up a dozen or so this afternoon. Not for profitable resale, but as a "perk" for my own customers. Ya gotta love Sam's!!

Thanks again!!
I picked up two of them, was tempted to get more for other friends or possibly to sell....I hate taking big units to UPS though, I try to avoid UPS if at all possible...

for those that haven't seen this lift, they need to check it out....I picked 3, one for one of my friends, I gave it to him today, he was amazed and impressed...

Old 02-14-2005, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider

hey Elkbow, forget UPS start shipping through the USPS it's cheaper on anything you ship just about gauranteed.

Old 02-15-2005, 12:09 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: silverbullet2005
hey Elkbow, forget UPS start shipping through the USPS it's cheaper on anything you ship just about gauranteed.
I usually always ship via USPS Priority mail, but when mailing heavy items, its cheaper to go with UPS....USPS's regular mail is slow as hell for big packages....I had one last month take a month to get here and another mailed from Florida to me took 6 weeks, not sure where they go, but they get hung up between denver and here....don't even know how they can take that long or what they do with them....but they have a serious flaw in the mailing system....

Old 02-15-2005, 03:42 AM
Range Rover

Well folks... I cleaned them out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I got down to the store and just had to see if what was in the box really looked like the picture.... It did and I was impressed!! They had 13 remaining on the floor and every last one of them came back to the shop with me. Initial testing of the lift confirmed it will work just fine on stock and lifted ATV's. It lifted our shop quad (Lifted 04 700, with 28's) high enough to show almost 6" of air under all four tires. Weight handling was tested up to 1100 pounds with no problems. We have three full sized, air lifts, but are keeping two of the Crewlines around for back-up. A third went home with my partner....

It's a well built product and I can see it as a "gotta have" for the ATV addict's garage... Thanks again for the "HEADS UP"!!!

Old 02-15-2005, 08:00 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: moosehunter
Well folks... I cleaned them out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I got down to the store and just had to see if what was in the box really looked like the picture.... It did and I was impressed!! They had 13 remaining on the floor and every last one of them came back to the shop with me. Initial testing of the lift confirmed it will work just fine on stock and lifted ATV's. It lifted our shop quad (Lifted 04 700, with 28's) high enough to show almost 6" of air under all four tires. Weight handling was tested up to 1100 pounds with no problems. We have three full sized, air lifts, but are keeping two of the Crewlines around for back-up. A third went home with my partner....

It's a well built product and I can see it as a "gotta have" for the ATV addict's garage... Thanks again for the "HEADS UP"!!!
lol....makes me want to go buy more, although I don't have a shop....lol

Old 02-15-2005, 11:16 AM
Pro Rider

I seen them on ebay for $139 about a week ago now they are on there for as low as $109 plus shipping, people must me getting them by the truckloads then reselling them. Even if a guy off the street paid $125 for them they would be making some cash

Old 02-15-2005, 11:46 AM
Trailblazer

OK guys, here is the straight poop...
Sam's is discontinuing this model from their stock. When there gone, there gone. I talked at length last night with one of their store managers who told me that they have marked them down 35% below their cost. They normally sell in store for over $120.
Some stores in my area have as many as 10 left, but other stores are already sold out! First come, first serve. If you're thinking about getting one, act now!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2005, 12:02 PM
Pro Rider

they were $138 when sam's club first got them. then they went down to $109, $99.81 and now $77.81 the store near me has 46 of them left.

Quick Reply: Crewline ATV/Motorcycle lift sale