Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Crewline ATV/Motorcycle lift sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 12:39 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Crewline ATV/Motorcycle lift sale

Originally posted by: silverbullet2005
I posted my pics for the Crew-line lift and for the aluminum strut spring spacers/and installation.
Nice job on the spacers and the pictures Silverbullet2005! I've PM'ed you with a couple of questions.

Old 02-15-2005, 09:48 PM

Thanks guys for the 'heads up' on this. I just picked one up today. I've been looking for a nice lift for my Sportsman but didnt want the bulk and weight of what I was finding. This thing fits the bill exactly......light, large/wide/stable rubberized platform, castor wheels, plenty of capacity and excellent design/quality. The price of $77.81 made it a no-brainer. The cast aluminum high quality contruction really stood out.

Great unit.....great price.

Thanks again, Bob

Old 02-15-2005, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider

glad to see more people are taking a liking to these lift and realizing that they are truely a great tool to have when working on the a quad or bike. the casters on these lift roll really smooth too.

Old 02-15-2005, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

I would hope everyone would spring the money for these, they are well worth it. I have bought the 3 so far, bought one for a friend, the other two are for me. Can use one on the motorcycle and one on the ATV, don't have to let one down to put the other one up.

I may run down and pick up a couple of more since they are going to go fast and then they will be gone and the prices will be back up again...

Old 02-16-2005, 01:45 AM
Trailblazer

No SAMS club near me...... That is to bad I would like to get one....

Old 02-16-2005, 02:24 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: silverbullet2005
they were $138 when sam's club first got them. then they went down to $109, $99.81 and now $77.81 the store near me has 46 of them left.
Dave, what store are you talking about, Saganaw/Flint?

I am going to check Sterling Hieghts and Aurburn hills tomorrow and maybe Port Huron this weeekend if no luck at the others.
Jim

Old 02-16-2005, 08:11 AM
Pro Rider

remember also that you can order it online....it will cost you $17 more and you still pay tax, but still a great deal if you can't find one in your area....

Old 02-16-2005, 11:06 AM
Pro Rider

Flint store, when I called they had 46 of the lifts left. the saginaw store had a pallet full of them also when my dad and I went up there last week. first time in the saginaw store and man is it huge and alot better looking inside, like the floors are all buffed and stuff. anyways I got mine from the Flint store, I am going by there after work.

Old 02-16-2005, 11:11 AM
Pro Rider

oh ya, just like Elkbow said you can order them online to but will have to pay shipping. seems like sams should leave these lifts in stock with summer coming and all, I think they weren't selling that quick cuz they were in a bad spot in the rear of the store. we should all fill out suggestion cards at the stores and tell them they need to keep them around but leave the price down below their cost. LOL I know that can't do that but would be nice huh. when my dad worked there he was in the electronics department and was always telling me when sam's lowered their prices on stuff, once they dropped their 20" color flat screen tv's down to $99 on mistake and they sold out of them in a hurry, I should have bought one while I was there but just bought a 32" for the living room. I kick myself in the azz now that I think about it cuz I could have put it in the work shed to watch southpark while working on my machines/bike.

Old 02-16-2005, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

Is 17 inches as high as it goes? I have 17.5 inhces of clearance in the rear and 16 up front. I think the only way I could use this lift from what I could tell would be to extend it quite a bit. At 17 inches I cant get my tires off the ground. I'm going today to look at it to see if I cant rig something up.

Quick Reply: Crewline ATV/Motorcycle lift sale