Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Have a beer guys, its St Patties Day

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Have a beer guys, its St Patties Day

The beauty about all this is if we were camping,,we could actually go for a nite ride and wouldnt have to balance like we were on dirt bikes. Not that what I am saying is safe,,but we do it all the time and keep our wits about us. A good nite ride with a buzz on the quad is a blast. So far we have had a blast as non of us have gotten out of control due to the courage enhancers
Ha.. Ha.. 400crasher. You got a lot more courage than me... LOL, I try not to mix anything with engines and booze. Hey, but keep the handlebars up, the rubber down and stay between the trees..
Have a great day
BryceGTXXXXX

Old 03-18-2005, 01:37 AM
Pro Rider

You lucky d!icks. I had to drink my Patty's day beer this morning. Dropped by O'Donells pub, but they were still closed at 07:00. Went home and finished off the last two out of the sixer I had in the fridge. Now it's back to work and no fun for fishy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Graveyards can suck that way. I'm a solid 1/4 Irish. Éireann go Brách

Old 03-18-2005, 01:46 AM
Range Rover

Yeah, Fish,,I hear ya on the graveyards,sometimes a bummer, but have bennies other ways. Bryce,,ya are a wanderin soul tonite,,I see ya in other threads runnin jet skis and snowsleds,LOL. It makes me wish instead of forums we were together somewhere at a house or camping gettin ready to ride together. Damn,,I must be gettin a buzz, Im ready for a group hug and a "I love you guys!!" LOL! Great thread!! Bryce,,but can we remember any of this tomorrow??! Wish I had more snow here in Colo. ,I love snow riddin better than dirt! By the way Bryce,and anyone else for that matter,, how old are ya,just curious if Im cruisin with pups or not,,LOL, Im 49 but sure as hell dont act like it. Thats why the wifey kicks my *** around.

Old 03-18-2005, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider

You lucky d!icks. I had to drink my Patty's day beer this morning. Dropped by O'Donells pub, but they were still closed at 07:00. Went home and finished off the last two out of the sixer I had in the fridge. Now it's back to work and no fun for fishy. Graveyards can suck that way. I'm a solid 1/4 Irish. Éireann go Brách
LOL fishslab. I am now all out of beer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But hey, I will raise a jim Beam to you: "Ireland Forever!!" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
glug.. oh... cough.. AHHHHHH! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Have a great St Patties day
BrryyceGGTXX

Old 03-18-2005, 02:00 AM
Pro Rider

I'm a double triple(33).

Old 03-18-2005, 02:03 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BryceGTX
LOL fishslab. I am now all out of beer [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But hey, I will raise a jim Beam to you: "Ireland Forever!!" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]glug.. oh... cough.. AHHHHHH! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Have a great St Patties dayBrryyceGGTXX
Shame on you Bryce. Not drinking Irish Mist, Killians Red, Guiness, or Baileys. May a Lepricauhgn squat in your shamrocks!LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2005, 02:03 AM
Pro Rider

Im 49 but sure as hell dont act like it. Thats why the wifey kicks my *** around
LMAO 400crasher. I got you beat by 4 years.. I got 5 grand kids... Ha Ha, wish I had skipped the kids and gone directly to grandkids.
BryceGGtxx

Old 03-18-2005, 02:09 AM
Pro Rider

Shame on you Bryce. Not drinking Irish Mist, Killians Red, Guiness, or Baileys. May a Lepricauhgn squat in your shamrocks!LOL
Ha Ha.. I got something I'll bet no one has ever had. Its called "Paddle your own Canoe". LOL, it is whiskey and chocolate.. We use it to toast on our yearly canoe/kayak trip. LOL, not sure how well it will go with Jimmy!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
BryceGTXX

Old 03-18-2005, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider

I'm a double triple
Hey fishslab. I'll see you and raise you by a quad.. LOL
BryceggTX

Old 03-18-2005, 02:15 AM
Range Rover

I wish one of use would go to bed!!I just keep gettin another one,,damn it Bryce,LOL!!! We need a chat room! You must be Irish, an hour later and a few hours older, and still partyin! damn it,,im headin for another Schlitz and probably a laugh tomorrow mornin when i reread this thread! I think this is a great connection we have and i want to keep it going, Im not in any connections in here but would like to be. Since we are online and not at a bar together,,Im gonna have to give the cat a hug and that will probably **** him off and scratch me,,,oh well,,Frank

Quick Reply: Have a beer guys, its St Patties Day