Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Rumble on the Ridge plans for the 9th?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 10:23 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rumble on the Ridge plans for the 9th?

I will be taking my 4x4 to this ride as long as the weather is decent. My HPD quad will not be ready yet.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]I may be coming down Friday night from Medina Ohio to camp, but if I can not because of weather, or work, I will go down Saturday morning early to have some fun. My brother in law who now ownes my 400sport that I built will be there with me. I will try to park if camping on top of the hill to the right. As you come in to the camping area on the right after the clubhouse, the parking area has a hill with a ledge half way up on the right. It stays fairly dry and you can see down on everybody in the valley. I own a black cargo trailer with the Fox head on the side and a Polaris Racing sticker on the other. Also, a black Ford 4x4 f150. If I end up going down Saturday, I will try to park on the hill on the left at the far back right corner above the road. Next to this road around the corner is a great drag racing spot to have a little fun. I'm sure my brother inlaw will want to do this! If anyone is interested at meeting up for the ride down, or camping, or riding together, let me know. I have a cb in my truck and it makes it fun to have other vehicles to drive together. My e-mail address is Kahnman@ameritech.net if you have any questions.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2005, 01:50 PM
Range Rover

Well?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2005, 03:34 AM
Pro Rider

Wher exactly is that, on the HM trails in WV?

Old 03-31-2005, 02:47 PM
Range Rover

in Southeast OHIO. http://www.rumbleontheridge.homestead.com/[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2005, 06:48 PM
Trailblazer

I'll be there Sat. morning with a few buds and plan on staying most of the day....Later

Old 04-01-2005, 02:31 AM
Pro Rider

Pred 38 you have a sweet set of toys, all you need now is a sportsman to complete the set!

Is that the same pred in all the picts?

Nice Sport too Kman!

Jim

Old 04-01-2005, 04:34 PM
Range Rover

Thanks. Wait till the HPD race quad is done. Even better! Should be done in about a month.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-01-2005, 05:11 PM
Trailblazer

Thanx...yep same Pred....I think I'm at my toy limit with the ole lady or I would have one....lol

Old 04-02-2005, 09:42 PM
Range Rover

Anyone want to meet and follow each other? Who will be camping?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 04-02-2005, 10:10 PM
Trailblazer

I'm gonna meet my friends in Hopedale around 10 and were hoping to be there around 11 Sat. morning and plan on being there most of the day..........

Quick Reply: Rumble on the Ridge plans for the 9th?