Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

New Wheeler and accessaries for me!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2005, 01:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Wheeler and accessaries for me!

I traded in my youngest son's predator 90 for his birthday yesterday! Got him a 2005 Predator 90 Dale Earnhardt Jr. L.E. model. He has
been asking for the red fendors and Dale Jr. stickers for his birthday, and also wanted me to put reverse on his[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Well my dealer did the trade for less than the red plastic and stickers would have cost. You should have seen his face! He just loves his new toy, and he noticed the seat is softer and more comfortable than his '03 was too.
I got myself some toys too! I bought the Red powdercoated front and rear rack extendors, front brushguard, and rear bumper. Also
got the red handguards for mine, and black ones for both of the boy's machines. I ordered the sp800 header pipe and heatshields, and
a pure polaris silencer to go with it too! I figured if I'm gonna be in trouble with the wife, than I might as well make it worth while
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-09-2005, 01:54 PM
Pro Rider

Kewl, you got one lucky son!!

Old 04-09-2005, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider

Wow what'd you win the lottery?
I figured if I'm gonna be in trouble with the wife, than I might as well make it worth while
Actually, that is quite a good point. If you had come home with a brushguard, you would be in trouble. But even though you came home with all that other stuff, the trouble level doesnt raise in equal proportion to the money spent. There is the initial constant of trouble for having bought anything that must be overcome, afterwhich additional purchases have little effect on the final amount of trouble you are in.

Old 04-09-2005, 11:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider

what a spoiled son...lol. i have had to buy all of my different toys. lucky him.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2005, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

Well it's really hard not to spoil them, but they also know that there is more to it than just riding. They have to help Dad do the maintenance on them (or at least watch and learn for now) and they have to help wash them to get off all of the mud that was so
fun to get on them when trail riding. They know we aren't rich and do sacrifce other things in order to have these. But, yes we do
spoil them, and also ourselves at the same time, because it is so fun watching them ride, and to see how much pride they have gained
since we bought them their own machines.