Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 08:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Polaris Quality?

Originally posted by: DeeDawg
Quote: Polaris, made in which country?

Roseau Minnesota, USA.
I guess I should have been more specific. Polaris is put together in the USA, where do they get all the parts? This subject is getting way too old.

Old 06-01-2005, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris Quality?

Originally posted by: Budman650
DanW, SO? You didn't tell me anything except that the big 3 are playing "catch up" in reliability. There is a post in the Bombardier section that goes off on the same subject. If you're happy with your Tahoe, great. I had a "burb" with 145,000. Did you think all the parts were made in the USA? What brand is your TV? DVD player? Polaris, made in which country? I'll make the same quote as before, you sound like the vegetarian wearing leather shoes.
Chrysler mini van, ford focus, who would want something like that? Mustang #1. Big deal, it will be worth half it's value in 3 years, I own one.
Did you not read the post? I don't know how being the number one carmaker in the world is catching up. I don't know how having the top 4 plants in N. America is catching up. I don't know how having the two most efficient plants is catching up. I also don't believe that I said they were 100% American, either. However, since you brought it up, you'd better check your facts, because the Tahoe is 99 and some decimals percent made with North-American made parts. And get this newsflash: Much of the parts content of US assembled Hondas and Toyotas are made with....you guessed it........N. American made parts! Go to Princeton, Indiana and check out the Toyota Tundra and Sequoia assembly site. They get the majority of their parts from US plants.

Finally, who would want a Focus or a Chrysler mini van? Well, someone does, or they wouldn't be at or near the top of their segment, now would they? Btw, no offense, but the Mustang you own is not the same car, if it is anything other than the new design. IF it is the previous generation, it is based on the 1970's Fox platform that also underpinned the wonderful Ford Fairmont! That's why the value of yours has gone down the toilet.

Vegetarian with leather shoes? Wow. You got me with that one. I confess. I do indeed wear leather shoes. You must be psychic or something!

Old 06-01-2005, 09:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Polaris Quality?

Originally posted by: DanW
DanW, SO? You didn't tell me anything except that the big 3 are playing "catch up" in reliability. There is a post in the Bombardier section that goes off on the same subject. If you're happy with your Tahoe, great. I had a "burb" with 145,000. Did you think all the parts were made in the USA? What brand is your TV? DVD player? Polaris, made in which country? I'll make the same quote as before, you sound like the vegetarian wearing leather shoes.
Chrysler mini van, ford focus, who would want something like that? Mustang #1. Big deal, it will be worth half it's value in 3 years, I own one.
Did you not read the post? I don't know how being the number one carmaker in the world is catching up. I don't know how having the top 4 plants in N. America is catching up. I don't know how having the two most efficient plants is catching up. I also don't believe that I said they were 100% American, either. However, since you brought it up, you'd better check your facts, because the Tahoe is 99 and some decimals percent made with North-American made parts. And get this newsflash: Much of the parts content of US assembled Hondas and Toyotas are made with....you guessed it........N. American made parts! Go to Princeton, Indiana and check out the Toyota Tundra and Sequoia assembly site. They get the majority of their parts from US plants.

Finally, who would want a Focus or a Chrysler mini van? Well, someone does, or they wouldn't be at or near the top of their segment, now would they? Btw, no offense, but the Mustang you own is not the same car, if it is anything other than the new design. IF it is the previous generation, it is based on the 1970's Fox platform that also underpinned the wonderful Ford Fairmont! That's why the value of yours has gone down the toilet.

Vegetarian with leather shoes? Wow. You got me with that one. I confess. I do indeed wear leather shoes. You must be psychic or something!
You're right.

Old 06-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Polaris Quality?

[quote]
you sound like the vegetarian wearing leather shoes.q]

Budman you really have to find a new quote. you wore this one out on me last week.
~MT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Polaris Quality?

[quote]
Originally posted by: mtpockets

Budman you really have to find a new quote. you wore this one out on me last week.
Sorry, I just wanted to make you laugh again. Some people take things way too serious here. I'm still buying that frickin honda.

Old 06-01-2005, 09:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Polaris Quality?

[quote]
Originally posted by: mtpockets

Sorry, I just wanted to make you laugh again. Some people take things way too serious here. I'm still buying that frickin honda.
LOL!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2005, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris Quality?

I am now only partially sorry that i brought in the car thing, I find this quite entertaining. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Polaris Quality?

Originally posted by: tyler711
I am now only partially sorry that i brought in the car thing, I find this quite entertaining. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hmm, are you the Kasey Kahne fan or the vegetarian?

Old 06-01-2005, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris Quality?

The former

Old 06-02-2005, 10:42 AM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris Quality?

the belt guarantee is for life

as for the pure polaris exhaust, i have the white bros which im pretty sure is the same. for power it had some, the clutching made the biggest difference of all... as for sound, i love it.

Quick Reply: Polaris Quality?