Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

I bought a Honda!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I bought a Honda!!!!!

Sorry but I am so happy I had to tell someone the good news. I bought my first Honda today and I pick it up tomarrow, It's not an ATV if it makes a difference. I got a 2005 CBR 600RR and got the dealer to throw in a Vega helmet and a Joe Rocket riding jacket. not to bad plus I got the bike about $200 above dealer cost plus tax but he was more than happy to do it for me just so that I didn't buy from his local competitor which he has sort of a hate for. I was originally gonna buy from the closer dealer for the same price even when they wouldn't throw in a helmet but I called today and he hadn't gotten around to getting the bike ready as promised so I said screw him and went with the other dealer on the same exact bike with the extras, about a 25 minute longer drive but for a free helmet and jacket heck yeah. here is the bike I am getting.
05' CBR 600RR

Old 06-15-2005, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider

Sweet ride, looks like alot of fun for you this summer![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2005, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider

Congartulations! I graduate college next spring and you got the bike Im gonna get the day I get a real job. I want the solid black one, though. Awesome looking machine, enjoy it!

Old 06-15-2005, 12:22 AM
Pro Rider

My brother-in-law has a CBR 600F4i and it rips. Just be careful [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Old 06-15-2005, 01:27 AM
Pro Rider

Congrats man! That is a lot of bike!

My wife finally gave me 'permission' after 9 years to buy a bike. I was considering the CBR F4i and the Yamaha R6. Funny thing is...I chickened out when I was about to pull the trigger and decided to get back into ATVs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

A lot of us guys will be living vicariously through you.

Good luck!!

Old 06-15-2005, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider

congrats, those are awesome machines, I went out riding a few weeks ago with a guy that had one....you can really kill yourself on those suckers.....j/k

Old 06-15-2005, 03:05 AM
Elite Pro Rider

SILVERBULLET U ARE MY IDOL!!! i want a crotch rocket so bad, kawasaki ninja ZX-12R[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

but to tell u the truth, me and my buddy jack decided today we both wanna buy KTM 525sx Dirtbikes and make them street legal, with supermoto tires, blinkers, lights, and plates, it would be fun to rip around town on a street legal dirtbike, but if i cant do that

i'm gonna get me a rocket[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2005, 03:59 AM
Pro Rider

Nice bike Dave, congrats!

Jim

Old 06-15-2005, 09:34 AM
Pro Rider

Get some boots to go with the Helmet bud, and wear it. take it from me. the pavement is unforgiving to your melon.Have fun watch out for the old ladies. They don't see ya, even with the headlights

Old 06-15-2005, 09:40 AM
Pro Rider

Congratulaitons on the bike. I have ridden that bike many times. You will enjoy it. I hope its not your first bike though. Very scarry if so. I have the Yamaha R1 so I am a little biased but seriously its a nice bike. Get boots and pants to go with the jacket. I recomend perforated pants and jacket because there not hot and you will wear them. Anything over 80 and the leather is kind of unbearable. Please be extra carefull

Quick Reply: I bought a Honda!!!!!