Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Oh no modquad...the windbag may be right again!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2005 | 07:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Oh no modquad...the windbag may be right again!!!

Originally posted by: GITRDONE
Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: Bing

take your meds
This is with meds!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMAO
Man you have a lot of ATV'S. How do you have the time to ride all of those.
actually...I think most of them are bikes

Old 07-12-2005 | 11:11 PM
EAB
Pro Rider

Is it me or does that chick in TPRs first picture need a shave?

Old 07-13-2005 | 12:33 AM
Pro Rider

That chick is actually a guy. He's Bret Michaels from the rock band Poison. They were big in the '80's.

Old 07-13-2005 | 01:29 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Hmmm, to sigh, or just giggle. Probably both. Dude, post all the product speculation you want, the industry is very easy to currently predict upon......It's changing. Real rocket science there pal. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And as for being a "windbag", you seem to have the market cornered there.....along with arrogance.

Some people are just born with additional hot air. Those same beings are the ones which take multiple weeks to drum up an attempted comeback.

Old 07-13-2005 | 01:46 AM
Pro Rider

ThePhantomRider,

Take note. See how modquad makes this fun?

Old 07-13-2005 | 09:39 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: MnFriesen
MWQ

It is a little combination of both what he says and how he says it. He is singling out modquad, which is rather unfair, as I know if you look under the polls there is a "is thephantomrider a poster ho?" poll...Some people just dont welcome the type of sarcasim adn humor tpr brings to the table. And with posts like this one, it is even harder to take tpr seriously
I think I understand, I guess I dont take this serious enough. Or take it serious at all. As long as some one isnt threatening some one or flaming with profanity I'm cool with it. this thread must be within the rules of the forum or it would have been closed allready.

Old 07-13-2005 | 09:45 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: GITRDONE

Man you have a lot of ATV'S. How do you have the time to ride all of those.
I have basically kept all the bikes i have bought since my 19 yr old was born. i did sell a 72 qa 50 that i regret. I ride the KTM 95% of the time and the CR500 the rest. My oldest rides the wr250 and the youngest the cr250. the wife rides the yamoto. the 50 is a great camp/pit bike, as is the 75 and the 200, depending on my mood. The 80, odyssey and the bultaco are not ridden at all and the bultaco is 90% origional and I have never even started it. It only has about 2 hrs on it total. The rupp is in the middle of a minor restoration job.
And yes, I have a extremely understanding wife of 26 yrs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2005 | 11:39 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Hmmm, once again tpr shows some true colors. So you've logged in multiple user accounts to be able to add fuel to fires from two angles. Who are you gonna be tomorrow? Tpr, or your wife? Lighten up pal, there's more to life than internet banter.

Excuse me while I dream up some alter-ego to sign on under.

Old 07-13-2005 | 03:08 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: modquad
Hmmm, once again tpr shows some true colors. So you've logged in multiple user accounts to be able to add fuel to fires from two angles. Who are you gonna be tomorrow? Tpr, or your wife? Lighten up pal, there's more to life than internet banter.

I don't think MWQ and TPR are the same person(at least I don't think they are). I wouldn't make that type of statement without really knowing! That would just be "adding fuel to the fire" if you are incorrect.

Old 07-13-2005 | 03:34 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: LTZevil400
Originally posted by: modquad

I don't think MWQ and TPR are the same person(at least I don't think they are). I wouldn't make that type of statement without really knowing! That would just be "adding fuel to the fire" if you are incorrect.
MWQ and TPR are definitely not the same person, trust me on this.