Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Oh no modquad...the windbag may be right again!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005 | 06:58 PM
TPR
|
The Champ
Default Oh no modquad...the windbag may be right again!!!

Let me see if I get this straight. I arrive here and make claims as to the future of the sport atv market and proceed to take a beating...understandable, very understandable. There are those that refuse to look beyond the point of their nose unless somthing tangible is there so that in their mind they can't be wrong because it is there for all to see.

Some people make claims about 1 brand, maybe 2 and even sometimes 3. I placed my sig on nearly every available manufacturer as a means to show that not only am I interested in promoting our sport and informing people about what is to come, and what is percieved to be on the horizon, but can do so and take the ridicule with a grain of salt. I stressed that I shall remain cool under fire, and I have, until now....

Because of this This thread, I started in mid may in which someone decided to take firm aim at me and call me out, I decided to return in kind that which he so generously gave to me.

As I have stated before, I will be proven wrong before all this is through, despite, the Raptor 700, the emminent Z-450, and yes even the Polaris are all to be available soon. I could care less about the kudos, it's about the prolification and growth of the sport, but since I can be targeted and dismissed as a windbag so easily, I'd like to ask modquad this one question.....

If I am such a windbag, why am I right so far.....you claim I am arrogant, but you my friend are as two faced as they come. On this subject, you call me names, someone else shows proof....you are on the bandwagon as if you had been on it all along....With all of the information given, don't you think that the next time you decide to disrespect someone, you may want to see if there is actually fact to back you up, or just wing it and d@mn the consequences, who cares.

Oh and in re-reading your little quip about joining a club....I have been a member of the ASA, and it is a proven point of fact that my family were the ones responsible for starting the sand dune craze in Glamis back in 1954.....so don't you dare get smug with me when it comes to dedicaion to the sport.

We can agree to disagree, and I really don't care if you respond, but before you attempt to disrespect someone, you better look at yourself first, glass houses and stones my friend.

TPR

Old 07-11-2005 | 07:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

TPR..I honestly dont know wha to say....that was a completly worthless post...yes you are right so far, ok good job...but by writting this, it makes you no more of a man then modquad calling you a "windbag"

It just seems like you are trying to start something here...

Old 07-11-2005 | 07:26 PM
TPR
|
The Champ

You know what, I don't really care if it seems that it is a useless post. I'm only watching my back and pointing out that someone can disagree with what you have to say, but do it in a respectful manner.

Even when I am ticked off I explain in a rational way why I am set off. I offer an explination, and if I can't then all I say is that I disagree.

I don't expect anyone to stand up for me here, that's my job alone, but when I put my a$$ on the line to make the comments I do and stick to my guns and stay in the public eye without backing off, a little respect is in order.....

You don't believe me, fine. Disagree with me, espically in a creatively sarcastic tone, I'll even laugh but you take a direct shot and I can promise you that I will not take to that kindly.

Many happy returns......

TPR

Old 07-11-2005 | 07:57 PM
Pro Rider

i see somewhat TPR is coming from.because when people where asking about the ltz450r i said what i knew about it.i never started those topics only said what i knew and saw about it.think i remember that some of the same people calling bs on the efi and other stuff i said.did they know ?nope .does TPR know for sure about every new quad or knows the inside info? maybe or maybe not.but saying its b.s and you don't know is dumb.

Old 07-11-2005 | 08:04 PM
Pro Rider

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's in the way they express it, is what really counts. To call someone out because you don't believe without proof. Just say that to begin with. That is a friendly way to disagree with someone and still keep it civil. That's the way I think it should be, but see there again, that is my opinion and open for intelligent debate.

Old 07-11-2005 | 09:53 PM

Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider
Let me see if I get this straight. I arrive here and make claims as to the future of the sport atv market and proceed to take a beating...understandable, very understandable. There are those that refuse to look beyond the point of their nose unless somthing tangible is there so that in their mind they can't be wrong because it is there for all to see.

Some people make claims about 1 brand, maybe 2 and even sometimes 3. I placed my sig on nearly every available manufacturer as a means to show that not only am I interested in promoting our sport and informing people about what is to come, and what is percieved to be on the horizon, but can do so and take the ridicule with a grain of salt. I stressed that I shall remain cool under fire, and I have, until now....

Because of this This thread, I started in mid may in which someone decided to take firm aim at me and call me out, I decided to return in kind that which he so generously gave to me.

As I have stated before, I will be proven wrong before all this is through, despite, the Raptor 700, the emminent Z-450, and yes even the Polaris are all to be available soon. I could care less about the kudos, it's about the prolification and growth of the sport, but since I can be targeted and dismissed as a windbag so easily, I'd like to ask modquad this one question.....

If I am such a windbag, why am I right so far.....you claim I am arrogant, but you my friend are as two faced as they come. On this subject, you call me names, someone else shows proof....you are on the bandwagon as if you had been on it all along....With all of the information given, don't you think that the next time you decide to disrespect someone, you may want to see if there is actually fact to back you up, or just wing it and d@mn the consequences, who cares.

Oh and in re-reading your little quip about joining a club....I have been a member of the ASA, and it is a proven point of fact that my family were the ones responsible for starting the sand dune craze in Glamis back in 1954.....so don't you dare get smug with me when it comes to dedicaion to the sport.

We can agree to disagree, and I really don't care if you respond, but before you attempt to disrespect someone, you better look at yourself first, glass houses and stones my friend.

TPR
OHHH, OHHH, OHHH !!!.......I knew such and such before you did.......nah-nah-nah-nah-NAHHH- nahhhh!!!.........blah, blah, blah.

GET A LIFE.

Old 07-11-2005 | 10:24 PM
Trailblazer

I see no point here, useless .

Old 07-11-2005 | 10:41 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Fascinating to say the least. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2005 | 12:12 AM
Pro Rider

Everyone might think this guy is an arrogant piece of ____, which he does sound like....... sorry, BUT everyone is entitled to his\her opinion & if he has inside info on these quads that everyone has such a stiffie over, I'd shut up and listen. Ignore his "Hollywood" attitude and just take the info that is provided.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2005 | 02:36 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider

TPR, comeback to the Suzuki and Honda forums where your insight and humor is appreciated not attacked..........