Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

broken wrist surgery pictures

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 01:55 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default broken wrist surgery pictures

After looking at the ATV high air photos, it may not be long before we see inside your neck or back or coffin. I am old and creaky, and I don't understand why you young guys want to take chances that can very well kill you. It won't kill much of the fun to not take such chances. When you are gone someone will miss you. Several young people in my area have been killed on ATVs in the past 2 years. It has slowed some of the daredevil stunts that they were doing. Now tell me to go sit in my recliner. I am 74 and still ride often but not as reckless. Joe

Old 08-12-2005, 01:59 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 7haj3
After looking at the ATV high air photos, it may not be long before we see inside your neck or back or coffin. I am old and creaky, and I don't understand why you young guys want to take chances that can very well kill you. It won't kill much of the fun to not take such chances. When you are gone someone will miss you. Several young people in my area have been killed on ATVs in the past 2 years. It has slowed some of the daredevil stunts that they were doing. Now tell me to go sit in my recliner. I am 74 and still ride often but not as reckless. Joe
wise words from a wise man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2005, 11:28 AM
Pro Rider

joe i'll be taking it easy no more jumping the scrammy.I learnd a lesson but, if my scrammy didn't have blown front sturts it would have been a great jump and i wouldn't be broken.I didn't do a pre-flight check,,,I will for now on though if i jump again. I'm sure i'll be jumping my pred someday but not in the next few months.

Old 08-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Fixitmatt
joe i'll be taking it easy no more jumping the scrammy.I learnd a lesson but, if my scrammy didn't have blown front sturts it would have been a great jump and i wouldn't be broken.I didn't do a pre-flight check,,,I will for now on though if i jump again. I'm sure i'll be jumping my pred someday but not in the next few months.
yeah unfortunently u had to break ur wrist to learn that...i broke the exhaust pipe on my quad when i used to hit every freakin jump i could on my scrambler..i barely jump it now, no more 40 foot tables...

sure my buddys call me a pansy but i'm never the one wining about cracked swing arms[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Muah HAHA[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2005, 12:18 PM
Pro Rider

jumping has never been about showing off for me. i always did it , that was my thing!!! I was dumb that day, i knew the scrammy shouldn't have been jumped, but, adrenalin took control over me. once that happend i was out of control and forgot which quad i was on(or didn't care) people can say what they want ,Ill listen but, it won't stop me from getting my adrenalin fix.
i'm a surfer, skateboarder,atv rider,boats and a street racer do you think i can give up adrenalin? I surf ,street race cars,skatebroad,boating,and atv ride anyone of these sports can kill you.

Old 08-12-2005, 12:51 PM
Range Rover

for me jumping is something i can never stop, it gets in your blood, im gettin ready to have my 3rd surgery in 4 years and all i can think about is the next time i am gona get to air out my bike ... if i dont break another bone b4 im 30 ill probably be a lil disappointed in myself for not pushin that limit hard as i can

"pain is temporary, chicks dig scars but glory last forever" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2005, 01:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DirtRyder420
for me jumping is something i can never stop, it gets in your blood, im gettin ready to have my 3rd surgery in 4 years and all i can think about is the next time i am gona get to air out my bike ... if i dont break another bone b4 im 30 ill probably be a lil disappointed in myself for not pushin that limit hard as i can

"pain is temporary, chicks dig scars but glory last forever" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
i challenge the chicks digging scars theory, last time i showed a chick my scars they got alittle grossed out...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2005, 01:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Fixitmatt
jumping has never been about showing off for me. i always did it , that was my thing!!! I was dumb that day, i knew the scrammy shouldn't have been jumped, but, adrenalin took control over me. once that happend i was out of control and forgot which quad i was on(or didn't care) people can say what they want ,Ill listen but, it won't stop me from getting my adrenalin fix.
i'm a surfer, skateboarder,atv rider,boats and a street racer do you think i can give up adrenalin? I surf ,street race cars,skatebroad,boating,and atv ride anyone of these sports can kill you.
everytime i go skiing i can get killed or injure myself...crashing's gonna happen, its gotta if u want to get anywhere in any xtremesport...afterwhile tho u just realize what's dumb and whats not dumb, what can hurt and what cant hurt u..when it comes down to it u have to match ur skill's w/what ur attempting to do, i havent been hurt in a good while and i'd like to keep it that way by playing my cards right and not taking unrealistic chances...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2005, 01:22 PM
Range Rover

the scars on my arm is always a great conversion starter , the part that gets um grossed out is when they touch it and can feel the screws thru the skin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-12-2005, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider

I was doing what i have always done on my scrammy,just look at the few jump pictures i have up.I bet i have jumped a scrammy more then anyone on this forum, I'd put money on that if i could prove it. I have over 100 pictures of me jumping the scrammy. so, in no way was i doing something that was out side my skill level. REMEMBER I DIDN'T WIPE OUT!! IT JUST POPPED UP AND SMACKED ME, I ROAD AWAY LIKE IT WAS NOTHING.my skills aren't below my adrenalin rush, just my quad was.

Quick Reply: broken wrist surgery pictures