Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

broken wrist surgery pictures

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2005, 03:54 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default broken wrist surgery pictures

after Looking over the x-rays your ortho did a very nice job, you should heel up well and get full range of motion back. Do you have anymore of the x-ray pics or is that it. I'm in the field so I know a thing or two about it. I've seen some pretty botched up hardware jobs. but looking at yours he spent plenty of time with you in the OR and did a very nice job it really is a pretty of art.

Old 08-13-2005, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider

yes it is a piece of art, he spent 3 1/2 hours in surgery.the doc said i would have full range of motion.

Old 08-13-2005, 12:18 PM
Pro Rider

That's one of the benifits of the newer generation of doctors they take great pride in their work. I have seen a hip pinning where the doctor came in said he was parked in the fire lane and had to get out quick, 15 minutes later he had put in a plate and 4 screws and was out the door leaving closing to the first assist.

Old 08-13-2005, 03:15 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Fixitmatt
I put up some pictures of my surgery for my broken wrist. I now have some cool ti parts in me,4screws,4pins and a plate.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU JUMP A SCRAMMY 12 TO15 FEET IN THE AIR WITH BEAT FRONT SHOCKS!!!
IT'S MY DEALERS FAULT FOR NOT PUTTING MY PREDATOR BACK TOGETHER RIGHT.(IF ONLY HAD THE PRED)

HOPEFULLY THEY WILL ADMIT THE PICTURES
I don't think it was the dealers fault, as they were not the ones jumping 15 feet in the air.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-13-2005, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

I know it wasn't the dealer who jumped my scram, it was me so, i'm the one who is really at fault,,,no dout but, the dealer had my pred for over 2 months and i got the pred back the day before the wrist break,well it didn't last 2 hours and if i jumped the pred the same way,,, i wouldn't have broken my wrist,,the pred would have soaked it jump! anyway the must have felt at fault somewhat because they coverd everything and added some free bee's(new lower a-arms powder coated and swingarm for free,,along with the work to fix it)I'm their sponsered rider and i will miss out on some races i was going to be in so, that hurts them too.