Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Videos. One of Sp800 drag racing an Outlander 800 You have to see this!

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Videos. One of Sp800 drag racing an Outlander 800 You have to see this!

Why didnt they show the sp in the awd test?Probably because they know polaris has the best awd set up and would go over the obticall with no prob[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bob

Old 09-15-2005, 01:32 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: polarisbob
Why didnt they show the sp in the awd test?Probably because they know polaris has the best awd set up and would go over the obticall with no prob[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bob
Nah, they probably ran out of memory on the digital video camera waiting for the AWD of the polaris to "kick in".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thier point is that not all machines are true 4wd so its better to show competitors that are obviously at a disadvantage instead of trying to differentiate between alternate types of AWD.

Old 09-15-2005, 04:38 AM
Pro Rider

I agree with most, the pulls etc. could be manipulated and I don't believe it, maybe the drag race, that would be it.
Remember who puts this out , just like the Artic Cat DVD and Polaris videos on site you don’t think those are manipulated too?

The other two should be loaded to the same weight for the drags like in the pull contest to make it fair and even otherwise keep em stock on the pulls too.

Its unanimous, the GIRL wins !!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Jim

Old 09-15-2005, 07:09 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: BRP33
Originally posted by: Cutty
After watching those videos I guess my sP800 is a piece of crap! But hey it's a lot better looking piece of crap that those ugly French (ok french/canadian) BRP's!! The should give those to the French army so they can retreat faster! I think I will keep my Sportsman!
Hey no need for bashing here. BRP is a great company! So is polaris, kaw, honda, yamaha, suzuki, and cat. No need to bash any of them. They all make good product.
Hey now I didn't do any serious bashing, I simply voiced my opinion that the BRP was ugly compared to my Sportsman!

Old 09-15-2005, 07:52 AM
2c3
Pro Rider

you polaris lovers are something else. you see it with your own eyes and you still cant belive it. do any of you ever see it possible that someone could make an atv better than your mighty polaris. you people are blinded by your brand. wake up and smell the outy.

Old 09-15-2005, 07:53 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Budman650
I like the flag girls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
There where quads in that vid?

Old 09-15-2005, 10:51 AM
Pro Rider

who gives a sh#t about a drag race and a sled pull? farmers don't sit around drinkin moonshine putting more bails of hay on there wagon to see who's quad can pull it all way across the field with the most hay bails. and why should anybody give a sh@t which one is faster in a drag race? who's gonna take their utility quad to the drag races on saturday night and make some cash? it's all ego massaging bullsh$t. lets put them in the woods on the side of a hill and see which one rolls over first? lets see them in a mud pit? lets see which one can climb a steep 500 foot hill rutted out with rocks sticking out of the ground the most comfortably. lets see them them manuever a tight windy path. bottom line if you like your atv who gives a sh*t what everybody else thinks.

Old 09-15-2005, 11:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rieds
who gives a sh#t about a drag race and a sled pull? farmers don't sit around drinkin moonshine putting more bails of hay on there wagon to see who's quad can pull it all way across the field with the most hay bails. and why should anybody give a sh@t which one is faster in a drag race? who's gonna take their utility quad to the drag races on saturday night and make some cash? it's all ego massaging bullsh$t. lets put them in the woods on the side of a hill and see which one rolls over first? lets see them in a mud pit? lets see which one can climb a steep 500 foot hill rutted out with rocks sticking out of the ground the most comfortably. lets see them them manuever a tight windy path. bottom line if you like your atv who gives a sh*t what everybody else thinks.
It's all about freedom of speech and sharing opinions, whether it's right or wrong. It's all in fun. If nobody gave a sh@t, we wouldn't have this forum.

Old 09-15-2005, 11:52 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rieds
From the reviews that I have read, the BRP does a better job of all you listed in addition to the drag and sled pull.

Old 09-15-2005, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider

I can't get the video to pull up here at work so I'll check it out when I get home from work.

Quick Reply: Videos. One of Sp800 drag racing an Outlander 800 You have to see this!