Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

What a blast at Little Sahara!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2005, 11:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What a blast at Little Sahara!!!!!!!!!

Man did we have a time at Little Sahara this weekend. We got there wed at around 3:30 and didnt leave until sunday morning. No one broke I think for the first time. I finally got to meet CED (it was about dang time). I talked with Bob (polarisfreak), met up with crazypainter (which we remembered from last year but didnt know who he was then), and also met up with Louie (Pennyless). Dont you all wished you could have rode the Brutus bike??????? Well....... I did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] It is long and actually runs well for the weight. When he gets the clutch dialed in a little more it will rock on for sure.

CED and Bob, I am sorry I didnt have more time to visit with you guys. There are a thousand things to do and not enough time to do them. I would have liked one full day to sit around and BS. I saw many machines that were there last time. If any of you saw me or my wife (cant miss that solid black 250R) I am sorry we didnt get to meet. It was great fun and we are already to go again in March.Bubba

Old 09-19-2005, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like you had a blast. I'd like to meet up with everyone too sometime. I'd really like to plan another Glamis trip after the first of the year. Those big dunes are the ultimate to me. Bowls and tall steep dunes everywhere you look. Ahhhhhh.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2005, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider

Me Me I drove and raced Brutus! Hey Bubba sure would have like to had another shot at Dana's R after the clutching change, but I think she caught wind of it and was hiding! haha Had a good time. I'm hoping to make it to Atoka next month and run it like I ended up at Sahara! Bubba's banshee is bad to the bone. Don't know exactly how far ahead he was of me because of all the sand, but it was a lot!

Old 09-19-2005, 11:55 PM
CED
Pro Rider

Definitely had a good time,the weather was perfect.It was nice to finally meet Bubba and Dana.I also got the chance to ride Brutus,that big ole sucker rides very good.With some clutching it will definitely be a runner.Got to shoot the bull with Bob and take the powermaxx for quiet a few spins,that thing has alot of torque.Hopefully wecan meet up again,just a little closer.That 12.5 hour trip back was a killer.

Old 09-19-2005, 11:59 PM
CED
Pro Rider

Oh yeah can't forget Pennyless,he is super nice guy.We were able to get him to take some of that ole cajun food form us.

Old 09-20-2005, 12:06 AM
Pro Rider

i'd love to hook up with you guys some time. and you'll have to beat me off the cajun food.

Old 09-20-2005, 10:46 AM
Pro Rider

I hope to dial Brutus in and run again this year. Maybe I will come down to Atoka sometime later this fall. How often do they run ? Is it just a one night thing or is it a weekend race ? No matter how much dialing I don't think I will ever keep up with you guys I would just like to be respectable.

Duneaholic, I am putting together a trip to Glamis this riding season. It will probably be shortly after the first of the year. Let me know when you plan your trip and maybe we can meet out there. Maybe we can talk a few people to join the train and have a big crowd from the connection there. I have been there twice and agree there is nothing like the big bowls and the steep dunes. Lot's of wide open sand with no tracks whatsoever. Smooth virgin riding everywhere.

Old 09-20-2005, 12:04 PM
Pro Rider

Heck yeah Louie sounds good. I just love all that open space with dunes as far as the eye can see.

Old 09-20-2005, 09:40 PM
Pro Rider

I get light headed just thinking about it. I t would be really cool to get a big group together.

Old 09-20-2005, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider

Bubba we were talking about Danas "R" on tha way down as the boy with the shee has an R at home. We told him about this really fast black one that a girl rode and boy did she ride!!! It was really nice to meet you and Dana. Your bikes are runners of the highest caliber. I can see why "Bubba" bikes have the reputation they do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: What a blast at Little Sahara!!!!!!!!!