Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

i got it! <3

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2005, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i got it! <3

well my guess is that the stocker is 96dbs or lower, because they have to make it able to ride at all trails, track, dunes, etc

Old 10-06-2005, 12:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

you do know the pure polaris pipe is made by white brothers right??

I'd just keep the pipe you have.......I didn't notice you already had one........once you get a pipe.......save your money for other mods.......unless your pipe really sucks.....

I'm serious though, my first mod would be to mod the carb and the air filter.........after the rath header that is.......otherwise you won't get the full effect of the exhaust system.........

Old 10-06-2005, 04:58 AM
Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

Originally posted by: spyder6
i picked up my GNCC edition predator today!

enjoy, ask any questions [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

i only paid $850 bucks for it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

looks sweet!

what makes it a GNCC edition, they should release a Matt Smily edition his look bad a#@!!

Old 10-06-2005, 08:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

Originally posted by: Bradracer18
you do know the pure polaris pipe is made by white brothers right??

I'd just keep the pipe you have.......I didn't notice you already had one........once you get a pipe.......save your money for other mods.......unless your pipe really sucks.....

I'm serious though, my first mod would be to mod the carb and the air filter.........after the rath header that is.......otherwise you won't get the full effect of the exhaust system.........
alright, guess that nocks off about 400 bucks, i just wish it was louder. since i didnt get any disks when i bought this and i put on a new rath (new one) S/S pipe you guys think i should change any of the disks around?

so now its:

Pro Armour nerfs
K&N or Uni
Rath Raceing (new) header in S/S
and then maybe a larger Edlebrock carb

thoughts? ideas?

Old 10-06-2005, 11:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

I made a mistake with the uni.......it is actually twin air(forgot what I was running......was confused between pred and other quad)......The twin air has a little big of a tube on it......not a direct clamp on.......the stock carb needs this tube for vaccuum purposes.

I don't know much about nerfs......but I bet if you made a new post about nerfs.....the guys would chime in. I figured an xc quad like yours would already have them.....

Edlebrock carb........that is a definate no!!!! That carb is very tough on your thumb and isn't that great of a carb. If you want really good carbs go to the nicholas cycle page. They are pricey though......so if I was you, I'd just go with his race modified stock carb with the clamp on.....it makes one heck of a difference. Everyone I've sent that way has came back with good things to say.

The Rath header would be a definate.......sounds like a sweet setup. This and the intake system would be #1 on my list.

Remember though........if you get your exhaust flowing real well.......you won't see the full benifits of it without the carb work, and a filter(basically without intake work)........

Old 10-06-2005, 12:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

Originally posted by: spyder6

alright, guess that nocks off about 400 bucks, i just wish it was louder. since i didnt get any disks when i bought this and i put on a new rath (new one) S/S pipe you guys think i should change any of the disks around?

so now its:

Pro Armour nerfs
K&N or Uni
Rath Raceing (new) header in S/S
and then maybe a larger Edlebrock carb

thoughts? ideas?
$20 to add some disks to the E-series (PP) pipe. Header will add to the low end and additional disks in the pipe will add to the top. More disks will also make it louder due to more air flow.

Old 10-06-2005, 05:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

yeah, thats a wee steap for me. ive heard alot of good stuff about the Honda CRF450R Carb mounted onto the pred, alot better throttle responce and good power increase. however, if i can manage to get some more money at the time i'll look further into nicholascycles carbs. im thinking a little bit larger diameter carb would work great with the pipe, header and K&N/Uni/TwinAir or whatever i decide to get, and leave me with a good existing carb if i decide to jump for a high comp piston or some porting

i heard the edlebrocks were nice, and i now alot of them are used on cars, i know the old CJ7 jeep we used to have my dad put an edlebrock carb on. i'll look into this more, but so far, the first things im going to do are the nerfs, Eseries plates, and the rath header, oh and a air filter and get it all jetted.

thoughts?

Old 10-06-2005, 05:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

by the way, on the TwinAir, ive seen pictures on it, and my dealer has one up at the shop, but after you put it on, can you still use the airbox lid, cuz i need that with all the water i go through, unless theres some miracle outerwears lid that reflects water spash

Old 10-06-2005, 11:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

nice looking machine

Old 10-06-2005, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider
Default i got it! <3

yea i just got my PP pipe disks the other day. goin up north and put 4 more on. 12 total. I hav the new rath header order just waitin till the 14th cause thats when it goes out. i'll update u guys on how the 12 disks works out.