Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Taking a closer look at Polaris...finally

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2005, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Taking a closer look at Polaris...finally

Toyeboy;
I was responding to Pastor's original post. Ragged is a guy we both know, (although I've never met Pastor), and Ragged has somehow convinced Pastor that his King Quad is inferior. I think the King Quad is a fantastic machine, and quite capable of doing anything that Ragged's sportsman can do. Pastor seems to think, (from reading several of his recent posts), that the King Quad is sporty, but not rugged enough for "hunting", or real rough woods riding. I dissagree, having ridden the King Quad, and the Sportsmans.

I was not even aware that you owned both a King Quad and a sportsman. I can see how you got confused thinking I was talking to you.

Old 12-11-2005, 12:09 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Taking a closer look at Polaris...finally

Sorry about that....I sorta jumped the ball on that one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] .
But I agree with you now that I see who your talking about, I don't really see why Pastor would need a Sportsman unless he plans on hauling around a 1500lb trailer all day. The King Quad might be sporty, but it's easily a very good ute as well, I really found that out this past week, we got about 8 inches of snow and I plowed my 250 foot inclined driveway and it never hesitated...more than enough power and the EFI is brillant, when I start for the first time in the 15 degree temps it sounds like it's been running for an hour that's a big problem I had with my carbed Sportsman it NEVER warmed up in temps below 32 always stalled and idled to fast, very hard to plow with it running like that!