Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

06 Predator exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2005, 02:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 Predator exhaust

That'd be the reason I don't have one yet.........no real justification for one.......and when I finally do get one, I think I'll go with the $400 dyna-tec cdi.........with the nicholas cycle curves on it......

Old 12-07-2005, 11:30 PM
Weekend Warrior

I just bought me predator and it came with the white bro's slip on. First thing I did was take out the spark arrestor and quiet core. It ain't quiet anymore!

Old 12-07-2005, 11:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Congrats on the new ride. Haven't heard of the Safari Edition. You need to post some pics of that one.

Brad, note by my sig I finally got some mods installed. Took it to a local guy and he did a bunch of stuff including the clamp-on and outerwares, jetting and some of the carb mods for about $100. Surprisingly, in the short time I've had it out since then, I'm not running up against the limiter like I was before. Pullin like mad though...very happy. I got to get back out and do some riding and see how it feels in the real world before I give the yea or nay on the CDI.

Old 12-07-2005, 11:51 PM
RAJ
Pro Rider

I agree on keeping the Pure Polaris pipe, I like mine, I was able to trade even up for a HMF and glad I did. It seemed to pull alot harder with the HMF, but the Pure Polaris is a good all around pipe. Doug's cheap CDI is well worth the money. Good luck with whatever you do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2005, 12:20 AM
Weekend Warrior

Yes I will post some pictures up when I get a chance. This thing is awesome looking compared to the TLD and the regular predator.

Old 12-08-2005, 12:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RAJ
I agree on keeping the Pure Polaris pipe, I like mine, I was able to trade even up for a HMF and glad I did. It seemed to pull alot harder with the HMF, but the Pure Polaris is a good all around pipe. Doug's cheap CDI is well worth the money. Good luck with whatever you do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Hey RAJ, long time no see. You didn't happen to hold onto that turndown for the PP pipe did ya? I have a couple minor things I still want to do, and that's one of them. Either that, or just add about 6 more disks. Only thing holding me back on that is that I ride almost right in my neighborhood and the dB's might be up there a bit. Anyway, PM me if you still have it and are willing to part with it for a reasonable sum...

Old 12-08-2005, 08:04 AM
RAJ
Pro Rider

Hey RAJ, long time no see. You didn't happen to hold onto that turndown for the PP pipe did ya? I have a couple minor things I still want to do, and that's one of them. Either that, or just add about 6 more disks. Only thing holding me back on that is that I ride almost right in my neighborhood and the dB's might be up there a bit. Anyway, PM me if you still have it and are willing to part with it for a reasonable sum...[/quote]

Yea I don't get on here much anymore. I totaled my Pred, I was climbing some power lines and I got to the top of the last one, and hit a rock the wrong way, it it fliped all the way down about 30 times. They are built well. I'm really getting into the Harley thing. I'm planing on building my own some time soon. I have a 06 Custom, but I would like to build one.

The turn down with with the pipe. Have you tried to get ahold of Doug, thats where I got mine from. I also have heard that white brothers have them also. Maybe try Predatorowners.com and see if someone there has one for sale.

Old 12-08-2005, 11:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RAJ

Yea I don't get on here much anymore. I totaled my Pred, I was climbing some power lines and I got to the top of the last one, and hit a rock the wrong way, it it fliped all the way down about 30 times. They are built well. I'm really getting into the Harley thing. I'm planing on building my own some time soon. I have a 06 Custom, but I would like to build one.

The turn down with with the pipe. Have you tried to get ahold of Doug, thats where I got mine from. I also have heard that white brothers have them also. Maybe try Predatorowners.com and see if someone there has one for sale.
Yea, I figured it went with the pipe, but thought I'd try. I'll look around and see if I can find one, but they are becoming hard to locate. Good luck with the Harley too, and don't be a stranger.