Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Polaris?????

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006 | 09:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris?????

Quote from zerowick:
he got a bad machine according to him and that's too bad.

Hey Driveit,
This is the remark's you get from the Polaris forum. They have their Polaris blinders on. Ask them what the Con's are on the Polaris. If they tell you nothing, then they are full of sh*t.

Old 02-05-2006 | 09:32 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Default Polaris?????

holy cow man,nobody is claiming polaris is a god of atvs. of course they have problems just like other brands. we like what we have but i dont knock my friends hondas for breaking down. we just fix them and ride on. be happy w/ what we have and have fun no matter what you have. to be honest, if it was me w/ all the problems w/ a wheeler no matter what it is i would get rid of it in a heart beat.

Old 02-05-2006 | 09:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris?????

Right on Zerowick, Gunbaby is just a thorn in the flesh we all have to put up with. I kinda get a kick out of setting him straight on things. It is a shame though, because on rare occasions he can actually come up with a good post. Maybe it's got something to do with whether or not he's taken his med's or not!

Old 02-05-2006 | 09:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris?????

Stendori, We're not real sure if he is capable of making that kind of decisions yet. Only time will tell.

Old 02-05-2006 | 09:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris?????

Originally posted by: Fireslayer
Right on Zerowick, Gunbaby is just a thorn in the flesh we all have to put up with. I kinda get a kick out of setting him straight on things. It is a shame though, because on rare occasions he can actually come up with a good post. Maybe it's got something to do with whether or not he's taken his med's or not!
Hey Fireslayer,
I like to know when you set me straight.

Old 02-05-2006 | 09:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris?????

I think the Polaris atvs are good. The only thing ive done to mine other than service mine is put inner tie rod ends and 2 front cv boots on and 1 belt that was covered under warrenty. Thats not a con in my book that was due to me doing jumps and my stepson borowing it. It has been a great four wheeler and so was my old one. I ride hard and play hard and work hard with it.
It is the old Ford vs Chevy bashing I dont like on here. I understand you get a lemon time to time but it isn't just Polaris, Its all brands from a toaster to car. I think this is a good site to talk about problems, mods, and other areas to discuss atvs. Lets keep it on a adult level. I don't think no one is trying to sell anything, if it is junk I would be the 1st to say so. But like I have said before I have owned several other brands and to me I won't have any other brand again, If it works, worth the money , and reliable , rides good , looks good, then that is what you need.

Old 02-05-2006 | 10:19 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris?????

If my Scrambler is a lemon, then I guess everyone has a lemon, because a lot of people on this forum has the same problems my quad has. Only thing you have to do is look on this forum and you will find it.

Old 02-05-2006 | 10:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris?????

Gunman457;When were you set straight? You'll probably never know!!!

Old 02-05-2006 | 10:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris?????

That's because your too dumb to set anyone straight.

Old 02-05-2006 | 11:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default Polaris?????

Originally posted by: gunman457
That's because your too dumb to set anyone straight.
I know you are, but what am I??? Am I down on your level yet???

Quick Reply: Polaris?????