Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

broken predator -more of my bad luck

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default broken predator -more of my bad luck

Doug I understand your problems with your health and I hope you get better soon.I think since I wrote this post you talked with Jay Lorenez At Atlantic Polaris . He is my engine builder for now and my sponcer and maybe he sounds abit pushy but he just wants to get me rolling as fast as he can so i might have a chance to race this year.I know you are very busy all the time and I didn't mean to get you upset(that what you sound like) I just have had one bad luck thing after another and you are the man I need these parts from. Daryl Rath told jay to use what he calls tt cams, for my predator 558(he said you would know)Do you think this will be the best set up for me? I need scary power so I'm not wide open all the time.I race (gncc) hard and play in the sand alot,I do some drags but just for fun not all the time.
sorry if I got you mad It just seemed like you didn't want to help.It wasn't untill Jen Rath told me you were very sick ,then I understood why. I've had a very hard time with this pred of mine and everyone told me to contact you for all my needs.

thanks
Matt Spears
Team Bricktucky

Old 03-11-2006, 01:28 AM
Trailblazer

fixitmatt, I am not and never was upset. It is just I get a flood of questions each day ,7 days a week and I really do try to help them all. And most have purchased product from someone else and need help to sort things out.I was only trying for you to look at my side of things. SORRY if I came across in the wrong way. Doug

Old 03-13-2006, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider

no problem Doug. My engine needs are in the hand Of Jay Lorenz He has writen you and I believe you told him what he needs . The only question is the TT cams that Darly Rath told Jay to use the right ones.He told Jay that they were your cams.I wrote in this post aready how I ride and what type of riding I do,do you think these cams will be right and do you know what Daryl is talking about.