Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Testament to Polaris toughness

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006 | 01:37 PM
Default Testament to Polaris toughness

I agree with "Trailbound"........it looks like you may be able to pound the bent metal back a bit with a punch so it isn't pinching the bushing so much and then just dress it up with paint. The key is that it does not appear to have screwed up the geometry of the A-arm.

BTW........"Yeshua Akbar!!!"........???

Old 04-09-2006 | 03:35 PM
Weekend Warrior

good luck fixing it ! should be fairly easy to fix. nothing worse than bending up a new quad, ihad a simular incident but my gf (at the time) was riding my 04 sp 500 and decided when going down hill durin a quad rally she would turn around to see if i was coming,, whammm right into a tree, bent the whole front sub frame deal , broke the rack mounts and put a good tear in the plastic, but i was jst happy that she didnt put her head into that tree she walked away actually kept riding for approx 40 miles like that steered a lil left. Another testament of how tough these quads really are
dan

Old 04-10-2006 | 11:24 PM
|
Range Rover

Thanks guys. It sounds like I really didn't do that much damage. I suppose I will have to operate on the ATV one of these upcoming weekends. In the mean time if I ride like this do you think the bushing will get damaged? Thanks again guys for all of the posts.

Backinthesaddle again. 'Yeshua' is Hebrew for 'Jesus'. So as opposed to saying 'Allah Akbar' (Allah is the greatest) I say 'Yeshua Akbar'.....kinda my way of sticking it to the Politically Correct crowd. I am just a backwoods Christian country boy from Colorado so what the hell do I know about what goes on in the world [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-13-2006 | 07:50 PM

Originally posted by: cfwilkins
Backinthesaddle again. 'Yeshua' is Hebrew for 'Jesus'. So as opposed to saying 'Allah Akbar' (Allah is the greatest) I say 'Yeshua Akbar'.....kinda my way of sticking it to the Politically Correct crowd. I am just a backwoods Christian country boy from Colorado so what the hell do I know about what goes on in the world [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Anything to stick it to the Allah Barbarians and the PC fools is EXCELLENT in my book.....I LIKE IT!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]