Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Polaris Bashing!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2006, 08:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Polaris Bashing!!!!!

Everyone has been pulled out by another brand. I pulled out a couple sportsmans, a sportsman pulled me out, and a 450 kodiak winched me out of a snowbank. Also check my pics, i pulled my buddies DS650 out and home after he tried to follow my 4x4 ute into a huge water hole!!

Old 06-21-2006, 08:40 PM
Pro Rider

It is popular in some circles to bash Polaris. I have seen this myself a fair amount here recently. I'm not really sure why. I have had three Polaris bikes...two of which I still own and one I sold and loved them all. Who cares what your co-workers like or ride. Ride what you like. A lot of bashers just bash because they are trying to convince themselves they made the right decision. The fact is that only time shows if your bike is a good machine, or junk. That and how you take care of it. Anything else is just BS.

Old 06-21-2006, 11:49 PM
Pro Rider

VERY well put 800EFi. Nice.
----------------------------
2004 Polaris Sportsman 700 (Green)
'27 ITP 589 M/S Tires
on ITP Type 5 Wheels
3000 lb. Warn Winch
3-Way Headlight Mod
High Lifter Lift Kit

2004 Polaris Sportsman 500 Mossy Oak - STOLEN
2001 Honda Rancher ES 350
Sold

Old 06-22-2006, 07:10 PM
Range Rover

I took alot of crap from my buddies when I bought a Polaris but they shut up when their Ranchers couldnt hang with my Scrammy. I have tried many times to get them to ride it but they all refuse. I think they might be afraid they will want one. Oh well, maybe one day they'll come around.

Old 06-22-2006, 07:56 PM
Trailblazer

You have to remember alot of Polaris owners are cry babies. They get so defensive as soon as someone bashes. People bash every bike. I've owned a sp500 and got bashed but i never cried about it. Now i have a grizz and still get bashed. Most people, especially on here, have that attitude that my bike is better than yours.. Ride what ever bike you want. All bikes have their problems. Just stop crying that people are bashing you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-22-2006, 08:20 PM
Pro Rider

yup i done my own honda bashing to a guy i ride and work with plus pulled him out on his rincon 650 with mud lites 26" . i rip him on that one wheel slip lol. also i suport this country and Minnesota -(polaris) i also love my new Dodge Dakota best mid size truck out

Old 06-23-2006, 11:46 AM
Pro Rider

I love the test ATV action done on the 800 sportsman, It failed to break they said. The magazine said the sportsman out performed all the other quads up to date in heavy pulling and pushing, The frame was fully up to the task of pulling much much more than its own weight. The weight is a plus for heavy pulling and pushing which i already new that. the people that knock Polaris is small minded and jellos.

Old 06-23-2006, 02:05 PM
Range Rover

I ride Polaris, brother-in-law has a Grizzley, next door neighbour has an Eiger, father-in-law has an older 350 Honda. We all ride together on occasion and we all give each other a hard time about the quad choice. But we all are happy at the end of the day and enjoy the time that is spent riding. No big deal...ride what you want, enjoy bashing your buddies ride just the same as he enjoys bashing yours. Keep it friendly and realize...there is no one perfect quad, each one has its good & bad qualities. And if you don't like what someone says about yer quad...grow up and get over it.

Old 06-23-2006, 02:23 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

People who bash are usually trying to make up for a small you know what. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

But, Polaris's SUCK and they always break down and smell bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-23-2006, 02:52 PM

like every one is saying who cares what you ride just have fun riding and getin down and dirty

Quick Reply: Polaris Bashing!!!!!