Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

New Muddin Video - 3 Polaris 800's; 2 Polaris 700's; Bombardier 800; Grizzly 660

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 09:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Muddin Video - 3 Polaris 800's; 2 Polaris 700's; Bombardier 800; Grizzly 660

Originally posted by: SafetySean
Okiedude...a response to your observations -

1. Yea I am pretty **** about some things, but its not my fault - I was raised by a schoolteacher and an accountant. And no its not a bad thing.
2. Would I have fun riding with 95% of the people on this forum? I would have to say yes because I think that there are a lot of good people on this forum. Differences in opinion are not bad things, thats how people learn and progress. And just because people don't always agree doesn't mean that they are bad people per se, they just have different ideas.
3. Am I commtted to what I believe in - yes. That goes for whatever I believe is right. But that doesn't mean that I am always right in what I believe.

Opinions are like a$$holes - everybody has one and they are all different.

Should I have started another thread since it was stated that if you don't like it do not say anything. No I don't think so. If something is put out then it is there and you can't tell people to not comment...that is trying to restrict freedom of speech and I know you American dudes would never attempt to restrict someone from speaking their mind. Geez, next thing you would be trying to restrict the right to bear arms.

Anyway I still feel that my message should be considered and people should think about the big picture when it comes to not only protecting the environment but also protecting your riding areas and opportunities.

Oh yea, someone asked earlier for me to be specific in what actual damage is being done to aquatic environments in the video. Since I'm not from the area I can't be specific as I am unfamiliar with what is in that river or its banks.

And no Okie I am not affended. You probably realize by now that I have a thick skin so it really takes a lot to offend or even upset me.
How bout a big glass of "Shut the He!l up"? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2006, 09:46 AM
Range Rover
Default New Muddin Video - 3 Polaris 800's; 2 Polaris 700's; Bombardier 800; Grizzly 660

Squeege - how about...pucker up and kiss my a$$. I amjust answering some questions posed by someone else.

Old 07-06-2006, 10:07 AM
Pro Rider

I use to trap rats, fox and coon and take the fur to the fur auctions twice a season. No films or pictures were allowed in the sales barn, period.

Since then they have restricted trapping big time. We did try not to give them any extra stuff to twist against us.

Old 07-06-2006, 10:23 AM
Pro Rider

SafetySean you still useing a safty toilet and squat'n to pee... LOL

N case anybody wonders what's really kill'n the fish and tadpoles here is a link to our paper today....

postgazette.com/pg/06187/703720-140.stm

Old 07-06-2006, 10:28 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: squeege
SafetySean you still useing a safty toilet and squat'n to pee... LOL
I notice in your picture profile the police badges. Are you actually an officer of the law? If so I shudder to think of getting hauled in by you on an infraction. Such a maturity level in an officer of the law (presuming you are) is shocking.

Old 07-06-2006, 10:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

"restrict the right to bear arms"? Where did all that come from. Comments are fine, but starting an all out eco-war?
I bet if we started a "salt" thread, you would say"pepper".
I think you're scared to start your own thread since okiedude may be correct and 95% of the replies would be negative. Being an accountant, you probably already figured out that leaves you with 5%.

Hey Lukester, trapping rats? Inquiring minds need to know.

Old 07-06-2006, 11:08 AM
Trailblazer

Just wondering how many fish fishermen kill a year compared to me, I don't care, fishing is cool, 4 wheeling is cool. The one guy said it best we can agree to disagree. I just hit a deer with my suv, I hate deer I wish they were all shipped to Newfoundland to help Sean's eco system there. See Sean, I'm being nice to you.

When you say we stir up silt and kill fish and other aquatic life I really can't believe your serious, are you? How many fish do you think are killed a day? 20,000,000,000,000? I could care less what we kill. You could get 600,000 people to tell me how bad it is.......I don't care, 4 wheelers are here to stay and there is nothing you or any tree huggers can do about it.

I love being a capitalist American pig, I take that as a compliment. I have 4 friends in this area that still have 3 wheelers, so you see in the USA 4 wheeling will only be over when I say it's over. Yeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Old 07-06-2006, 11:09 AM
Range Rover

Budman650...never said I was an accountant. Your math seems okay but perhaps you require a refresher in reading skills pal because you didn't get that right. Read the previous posts and you will see what I do to make my coin. As for starting my own thread on this you should realize by now that different opinions don't bother me. With respect to salt & pepper I enjoy both equally as well as many other spices and condiments. Perhaps had you alluded to night & day that would work but not salt & pepper. Nobody is trying to start an ecowar...just trying to enlighten people who want to bury their heads in the mud and not accept that there are consequences to their actions and behaviour. The reference to the right to bear arms...well just read the post and think about it as a whole as oppossed to honing in on one statement.

Squeege...isolated incident. I doubt that traincars derail every day but ATVs are in the water & mud every day. As for the safety toilet...well once I was old enough that my equipment started to dip in the toilet water I gave up squatting cuz it was a little too cold on the tool - also a little too unsanitary when he was being introduced to new female friends. Sounds like you aren't affected by this terrible affliction (too bad).

kj2053...you got the pig part right. Rest of your post is insignificant.

Old 07-06-2006, 11:14 AM
Trailblazer

Budman,

I have been to Lake Havasu, rented some wave runners and had a blast, it is beautiful there! I can't believe they that London bridge thing.....Every brick was # and put back in that order? I didn't mean to kill any of your aqautic life ( I'm sure I did) with the wave runners I hope you can forgive me???????

Old 07-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kj2053
Budman,

I have been to Lake Havasu, rented some wave runners and had a blast, it is beautiful there! I can't believe they that London bridge thing.....Every brick was # and put back in that order? I didn't mean to kill any of your aqautic life ( I'm sure I did) with the wave runners I hope you can forgive me???????
All is forgiven. I probably peed in the lake, once.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I used to snowmobile by you when I lived in northern Ill. I probably ran over a few bunnies. I hope you can forgive me???????

Quick Reply: New Muddin Video - 3 Polaris 800's; 2 Polaris 700's; Bombardier 800; Grizzly 660