Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

New Muddin Video - 3 Polaris 800's; 2 Polaris 700's; Bombardier 800; Grizzly 660

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 11:48 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Muddin Video - 3 Polaris 800's; 2 Polaris 700's; Bombardier 800; Grizzly 660

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Your killing me Rooster!!! opps.... Did I say kill as in Aquatic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Range Rover
Default New Muddin Video - 3 Polaris 800's; 2 Polaris 700's; Bombardier 800; Grizzly 660

Thats what I like boys...people who can look at a situation and come up with the right answer. A killing spree of frogs and aquatic life are just what is required in this situation.

Obviously nothing that I post will change your minds but then again 'ignorance is bliss'. Go on and lead your lives giving no heed to the consequences of your actions but eventually this will catch up. Maybe it won't affect you but it will cause issues for others. Think about the damage that has been done to the environment on a worldwide scale over the years. The people responsible probably thought just like you...who cares about what I am doing as long as I am blisfully ignorant of the potential consequences. Keep living with your heads buries in your rectums. I am proud to say that I am a responsible rider and there are a lot more out there like me. We respect the environment that we play in because we want it sustained for a long time to come. I hunt, fish & ride my ATV & snowmobile and I do so by the principles of 'treading lightly' and will continue to do so in an effort to ensure sustainability of the activities that I enjoy. And I don't mind tha crap that you get on with because if one person begins to change their ways a little then its worth it to me. So boys, take the blinders off and start to see the potential in what you do so that everyone around you doesn't have to suffer due to your actions.

Your argument about Mother Nature is pretty lame. Ecosystems have evolved over millions of years to adapt to seasonal changes but not to damage caused by humans.

We can keep trading shots back & forth over this but I think you should actually think about where I am coming from.

You are right...this is fun!

Old 07-05-2006, 01:33 PM
Trailblazer

Wow,I guess your the man.You know if you had read the post that started this about ether liken it or keep quiet.None of this slamming would be going on.So in my eyes your the only rectume I see.If you think I'm gonna pick the frogs out of my tread and sell my wheeler.It aint happen.You worry about you and the way you ride. The rest of us will continue to ride all terranes.Was it a beer can or a sode can oh I know lets say it was a beer can and make things sound worse than they are.Tipical sh#t stirrer.Go save the world some weres else.While the rest of us have fun.Hug a tree for me.One of the boys.

Old 07-05-2006, 02:13 PM
Range Rover

Mudrooster...you are right, I do like to stir the pot but the again whats wrong with that? It would be a pretty dull world if everyone had the same opinion. And yes I read the original post but since others had brought up the helmet issue I figured I would bring up the environment.

Moving on, I do ride in most all conditions. But the conditions where I live are quite different than what I saw in the video - mostly abandoned woods roads, abandoned railway tracks, technical woods & rock trails, etc. At most water crossings in my normal routes there are rough bridges built and through boggy, marshy areas we lay down some corduroy access. The hydro lines provide a lot of bog & mud opportunities. Actually when watching the video I thought that the area was not that hard to ride...just some water & minor bog. Remember there is a big difference in crossing a sensitive area and causing the least impact and tearing an area up.

I don't hug trees and I am not trying to save the world but there is nothing wrong with trying to enlighten people to the possibilities of what may come to pass. I am blunt about it because that is what catches peoples attention and makes them think.

As for what I thought was a beer can that turned out to be a cell phone. You start to go somewhere with that. I suppose you must be referring to drinking & quading. Remember...I said nothing about drinking. To me garbage is garbage...no matter what type of can. Actually I enjoy going in with my buddies, lighting a fire, cooking up some grub and having a few beer. Most times we bring our women with us so that if someone has one too many there is a sober driver for the ride home.

Nobody is suggesting that you sell your quad...not sure how you made the jump to that but thats not my intent - just be responsible with its use.

You do what makes you comfortable and I will do the same. You know we live in different parts of the world...you, me & the video guys. We will never meet in real life but we do have the opportunity to communicate & express different ideas. Take it for what it is pal...

Old 07-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

LMFAO... well i'm glad i watched the sweet video. great job guys. i don't know how you are able to live with yourselves though after damaging the eco system and all. looks like you are probably going to hell. haha. hey save me a seat there. i'll be sure to bring my atv w/me.

Old 07-05-2006, 03:21 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Sean,

I have tried to think of where it is your coming from.....What damage is being done, seriously, be specific??? I have no idea what damage we have caused that a powerboat, wave runner, sail boat, ect. wouldn't cause? I live next to a lake, I have a powerboat and along with all of the other boats we leak oil & gas into the lake (they all do) and it is legal and accepted by 90% of the sane world.

The props turn up things like the tires on an atv. Even worse are the keels on a sail boat, are you against these toys also? What about all of the living things (or dead) that are stuck in your radiator from you riding your wheeler? I'm serious, what about all of the ants you have killed? These things are all living & part of the eco system and yet you ride around killing all of them! Wait I think I'm starting to see your point, Sean call all of the world leaders and tell them we need to get rid of all cars, bikes, atvs, boats, trucks, lawn mowers, *** air planes, air planes, weed eaters, the mini bike from dumb & dumber........Or better yet like Ted Nugent would say "kill it & grill it!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaa!!!

Old 07-05-2006, 04:14 PM
Trailblazer

Hey kj2053,I think Ted Nugent would be awsome to go wheelin' with.Isn't he the one that said "If god didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat"I bet he wouldn't get off his machine to move a frog out of the way.

Old 07-05-2006, 04:17 PM
Range Rover

And I have tried to see where you are coming from as well. But look at it this way. Governments, lobbied by envirofreaks, are targetting ATV and other off-road users because the damage they cause is so visable. Unless you see dead fish or birds there is nothing ever mentioned about watercraft of any sort that pollute the water. Having said this don't purposly go out and tear the crap out of everything and give these people the ammuniation they need to provide to the lobbiest groups who can influence governments. I can tell you this much it is a whole lot easier to rally people behind a cause when the proof is so visable as with ATV damage. And putting video on the web such as The Hillbilly Stomp only adds to what can be used in an effort to limit or halt ATV use. While I may have been too strong earlier all I am trying to say is limit, wherever possible, the negative impact on the environment and don't give those who want to trash ATVs the rod to whip us with. Look at the snowmobile industry...between disputes over private land access, insurance, erosion issues due to trailbuilding, emissions issues (Yellowstone) and deaths due to improper use we have an industry that is spiralling to a close. I don't want to see the same thing happening with ATV use but if we give the eco-a$$holes what they need that is where ATV use will be heading too.

You know this stuff is already starting to affect where I live a little. Due to bog damage we are basically only allowed to travel the bog on an ATV to retrieve large game. People with cabins in over the bog have to build corduroy trails and have them approved. Local town councils are trying to block access where the abandoned railbeds run through communities due to noise and irresponsible driving. It will get worse over time and depending on what we as ATV users give for ammunition against ourselves it could be sooner rather than later.

Last point - those people who have sent PMs to support where I am coming from should put it out for all to see. Don't tell me what you think behind cover of a PM, let everyone know who is reading this thread. At least I will say openly what I think and let the chips fall where they may. Show some conviction in your thoughts the same as everyone else who has posted on this topic.

Old 07-05-2006, 04:27 PM
Trailblazer

Can anybody tell me why I can`t see the video? Nothing is downloading when I click on the link.

Old 07-05-2006, 04:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: kj2053
Mudrooster, I share your opinion, my thoughts exactly. Me and the other riders here share this thought also.........We rode there before they made it a route & will ride there after it's not!

You see Sean everything is about the money these wheelers bring in, for every route someone might close 10 more open. Nothing can stop atv routes from opening up around the country at a blistering pace, Nothing! Like it or not it's all about the MONEY! I love it.
I'd say someone thought that they couldn't halt the production of 3-wheeler's either .. but they did, didn't they? So if it was all about the money .. where are the 3-wheeler's???

Quick Reply: New Muddin Video - 3 Polaris 800's; 2 Polaris 700's; Bombardier 800; Grizzly 660