Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

525 Outlaw will be in fulll force at Ironman GNCC race today!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 09:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 525 Outlaw will be in fulll force at Ironman GNCC race today!!

Polaris delivered many factory 525 Outlaws for the GNCC race today. Even Dirtwheels editor Cain Smead will be racing one for a review. Here's what was said at ATVriders.

Polaris has delivered several brand new Outlaw 525 machines with the high performance KTM engines, and these beast have some major get up and go, and with a 30 pound diet with the new engine, expect to see a few of these near the front of the pack in the morning especially with Cain Smead and John Gallagher behind the handlebars.

John Gallagher Sr with be representing ATVRiders.com on the Outlaw 525, and I had an oppurtunity to ride the all new Outlaw today, and it was a blast to ride through the woods. Not only does it have plenty of power, it appears Polaris has narrowed up the front end for 2007 because I seemed to be able to dice my way through the trees which ease, but I will check on the specs tomorrow to verify my speculation. The extra ground clearance of the Polaris Outlaw at the Ironman will provide a huge advantage because this track normally ruts up fairly quick and has some rock gardens as well along the creek bed.

So looking at this, they should be in showrooms very soon.

Old 10-21-2006, 10:50 AM
Pro Rider

Good morning ge4x4 Hey I was talking to my polaris dealer yesterday about the 525 outlaw and he said that polaris is only making a limited production of these units and that each dealer is only to recieve one machine and they would not see it until around january does this mean that who ever wants one will not be able to get one if they ever wanted one? do you know anything of this? is this true?.................................thanks

Old 10-21-2006, 10:51 AM
Pro Rider

This is one machine I'd like to get a bit of seat time on .. not sure how the irs will handle, but I know I can powerslide my beast of a sporstman on loose gravel .. really hate for it to hook up though ... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2006, 12:33 PM
Pro Rider

Trust me warrior01 when that sprortsman dose hookup on you that one of those things you wont soon forget.I done it with my sp700 thank god it didnt land on me.These big boys were made for going forward not sideways I learned that the hard way....

Old 10-21-2006, 12:45 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the heads up on that Bill .. hard to keep in mind when you're having so much fun, unfortunately ...

Have you ever done donuts in AWD mode on your beast? I've done it on mud flats near where I live ... maaaan .. what a rush!! It's almost like being on a spindle .. just goes round and round and round .. after 5 rotations I had to stop because I was getting too dizzy to hang on .. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2006, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider

it is even better on ice Have done it on my scrambler get going pretty fast an it try to through you off.

Old 10-21-2006, 12:52 PM
Pro Rider

ridem cowboy!!! woooohoooo!!

Old 10-22-2006, 10:07 AM
Pro Rider

hes right alot funner on ice....But sence I but bigger tires on she dont slide as well

Old 10-22-2006, 02:53 PM
Pro Rider

So has anybody heard how the 525's did in the race yet?

Old 10-22-2006, 04:12 PM
Trailblazer

Crawfordsville IN

Quick Reply: 525 Outlaw will be in fulll force at Ironman GNCC race today!!