Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

New Gorilla's givin me fits!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 06:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Gorilla's givin me fits!

I still have the original 2 front Gorilla axles, they haven't asked me for them. So, does that mean they are mine? Anybody need any cheap, less than OEM quality (according to dippy) axles? They need the hub area turned a little! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2006, 08:11 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: Instigater
I still have the original 2 front Gorilla axles, they haven't asked me for them. So, does that mean they are mine? Anybody need any cheap, less than OEM quality (according to dippy) axles? They need the hub area turned a little! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
will they fit a 02 700? hehe i have the longer 4 1/4 inch spline for the outer hub i know most are 3' something.....
thanks!

Old 12-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider

For Pete's sake - call your dealer that helped you out and see what he wants to do . Someone overlooked getting them back from you .

Would you really keep them on someones error not to *ask* for them back ?

Rick Ritter

Old 12-02-2006, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RickRitter
For Pete's sake - call your dealer that helped you out and see what he wants to do . Someone overlooked getting them back from you .

Rick Ritter
dont get much free anymore i would sell them too.

Old 12-02-2006, 11:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RickRitter

Rick Ritter
J/K No, I will give them back! Hell, I haven't even paid for them either. My parts dealer is cool, he knows we will square up next time I'm in!

Old 12-02-2006, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider

the last time i called the polaris dealer up to order some parts they wanted it prepaid. i was like wtf. do they all have this policy now? i said no-way just order my parts and call me when they are in.

Old 12-02-2006, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider

It was like that for awhile, but he seems to like me pretty good. We were supposed to go riding once, but didn't! He knows he will get the money. I am about 30 minutes away, he said whenever you come in! I didn't pay when I got them ,because they were about to close and they were in a hurry to get out!

Old 04-16-2007, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider

Unfortunately I had to dig this back out. As many of you know, I have been having many issues with the Gorilla axles in general. The latest was the rears falling out of the differential. I went out last night on an overnighter, and rode about 25 miles last night, and another 45 HARD/FAST miles today. (so far, all working great) My buddy went home after tearing one of his CV boots(no big deal), I descided to go back out for some more. 2 miles into it, the right rear axle feel out. Now this is the first time I rode it with the square-cut circlips installed. What am I supposed to do now? These usually have to be pounded in with a hammer. I was so pissed, I shoved them in on the side of the trail. Guess I am calling Gorilla tomorrow. These square cut clips fixed NOTHING!!!!!

Old 04-18-2007, 09:08 AM
Pro Rider

Imagine that. I called 3 times(10:45, 11:50 & 4:30) yesterday, and still haven't talked to anyone other than the female secretary! Mud Nationals are over, they must be counting the dough they raked in!

Old 04-18-2007, 08:21 PM
Range Rover

friend tried to order a set of axles and said it would be 2 weeks, its been 2 months.
he gave up on them.
pretty sure he talked to the same lady, and the story i heard was about the same.
they aint in a hurry to do business with ya.
must be raking in the dough.
very discouraging in the least.
i dont think ill buy gorilla.
ive had excellent luck with the "cv man's" heavy duty stuff.

Quick Reply: New Gorilla's givin me fits!