Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Any quiet performance pipes for Trail Blazer?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2000, 04:51 PM
BK
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Considering doing some mods to speed up an '01 Trail Blazer. Are there any pipe, silencer, and spark arrester combos that will help performance without increasing sound vollume a lot?

Old 12-10-2000, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider

Try [URLwww.rittercycle.com[/URL],www.hotseatperformance.com, orwww.hpd-inc.com Those seem to be the most popular, but expect to pay alot for the spark arrestor, and don't forget the clutch kit to go with the pipe. I read on the internet that just a pipe could actually HURT performance because it changes the powerband, which the stock clutch(springs and weights) are set for. As far as sound, I think hpd has a muffler that's around 95decible's, and the others are around 100 (I think).

Pro Rider

Try [URLwww.rittercycle.com[/URL],www.hotseatperformance.com, orwww.hpd-inc.com Those seem to be the most popular, but expect to pay alot for the spark arrestor, and don't forget the clutch kit to go with the pipe. I read on the internet that just a pipe could actually HURT performance because it changes the powerband, which the stock clutch(springs and weights) are set for. As far as sound, I think hpd has a muffler that's around 95decible's, and the others are around 100 (I think).

Pro Rider

Old 12-10-2000, 05:17 PM
Pro Rider

Old 12-10-2000, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

Old 12-10-2000, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

Old 12-10-2000, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider

Old 12-10-2000, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

Old 12-10-2000, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

Quick Reply: Any quiet performance pipes for Trail Blazer?