Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Where did you get your T-9's...............

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2000, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

RMATV does not have them. I am wondering where everyone got theirs. I am currenty trying to decide b/t the T-9 and the Douglas 190. Through searches, I have read that the new T-9's are stronger than the Douglas 190....any truth to this? Any comments on the decision?

EC

Old 12-14-2000, 05:34 PM
Pro Rider

Have I got a stoty for you. I bought the standard ITP .190 rims for my quad. After the first ride on flat trails, no log jumping or anything, I noticed substantial dents on all of the rims. I thought to myself, you've got to be kidding. I called the distributer that I had purchased them from, the owner told me that if I wasn't satisfied, to mail them back, and he would give me a refund. So, I spent $35 to ship them back. A week later, I recieved the same exact rims in the mail, via UPS. I called the guy back, and he informed me that he could find no manufacturers defect in them, and it was my tough luck. I then called ITP direct, and talked to a very nice gentleman, he said that he would either send me a refund, or send me a new set of the T-9 Edge rims. I told him I would go with the last option, and try them out. After a year of abuse, handed down by me and my quad, these things still look brand new. All of my friends that have bought Douglas .190s look as if they have been through a demolition derby, after a very short time. I don't know what the price difference is, but I'm sure it's worth it. I would call them directly and order them. Get their address out of one of their advertisements.

Old 12-14-2000, 06:58 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like you come out on top! I doubt I could buy a set of the regular ITP's, beat them w/ a rock and then call'em up.....lol.

The only problem w/ calling ITP direct, is that I wanted to get RAZR's all around w/out paying $450. I may pay the extra expense for the ITP magnum billets from RMATV since they already have awesome prices.

Thanks

EC

Old 12-17-2000, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider

www.dycorpusa.com, www.rockymountainatv.com, www.dirt-deals.com, orwww.nacsracing.com are a few places to check out that might carry them.

Old 12-18-2000, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider

3TV,

What wheels/tires did you get?

I made the origional post directly after I had talked w/ RMATV. I was upset that they did'nt have them and after a little more researching, Ronnies carries the setup I want. I am calling tomarrow to get a price/shipping check. If RMATV had the T-9 Edges series, mine would be in the mail right now. You just cant hardly beat the RMATV prices!

Nice chatting,

EC