Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

ok heres a good laugh question

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007 | 08:48 PM
|
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Default ok heres a good laugh question

how of you guys/girls are accused of spending way to much time on the forums by our spouses? i just tell her its better then the adult chat rooms lol. what do you think, and oh yes please dont tell me i talk to much i already know that from home. lol.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2007 | 08:57 PM
Pro Rider

My wife says I do and I just show her you total postings at 2000 vs. my 200.

Old 01-24-2007 | 09:06 PM
Pro Rider

My wife would like to say something sometimes, but as you stated stendori, it's not ****. Well, it's not fleshy **** anyway. I think that my wife understands how much trial and error and how much money the forums have saved us by educating ourselves and buying the right thing the first time. I appreciate the sacrifice that all of your marriages have made to help me out. You guys rock.

Old 01-24-2007 | 09:10 PM
|
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!

gees trail, talk about a slam thanks. i guess if it takes the heat off ya for a fellow atver ill survice. lol.

Old 01-24-2007 | 09:17 PM
Pro Rider

I ment nothing by it. I wish I could spend more time on here sometimes but I seem to spend time on here in spurts. I felt like I have said alot on here with only 133 posts. I just cant imagine 2000. Like lawdog said you guys are great and very helpful and I feel like there is always a friend to talk to on here even if I only read the words and answer some questions.

By the way you both have some great looking 800s.

Anyone seen the Quad magazine with the pic of the 800 going straight up in the air?

Old 01-24-2007 | 09:22 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!

My wife don't use the computer ..So she don't believe I spend that much time on the ATV FORUMS........She still thinks I am talking to Lots of babes and hotties........Boy is she WRONG....I don't know any nice Chicks by the name of Stendori or brutus450 ...Do you????????? LOL LOL

Old 01-24-2007 | 09:26 PM

What is with the user rating under your profile......I am 10 with two votes......That must be good is it????
Every 10 I know ..........is really nice looking..........Too bad ...If you guys could see me I more than likey would be a 9.5 maybe....LOl...LOl....Caper..........

Old 01-24-2007 | 09:28 PM

Never mind I get it now...........Hey Stendori I just voted and gave you a 10......Now you have 5 people that think your a 10 rating.........Buy the way .....We can't see you ...LOL....LOL...Caper.....

Old 01-24-2007 | 09:54 PM
Pro Rider

The important thing here to remember is, nobody is as good looking as MotoF150. He said, so himself!.......What you don't believe him?.........You do believe everything else he said though,............. right?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2007 | 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

Some good info on this site. When my wife sees me on it she goes "Oh cr@p, you aren't buying another one are you" She just sees the little pictures of quads on the name post.

Quick Reply: ok heres a good laugh question