Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Po Po no mo!

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2007, 10:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Po Po no mo!

Thanks fellers. HEY, I love that puke nuclear waste green, are you kdding? LOL. I too think it looks pretty sharp, but I may be biased. I am pretty upset though, I ordered all Kawasaki skids for it, $520 my price. Well the middle is on back order and the front is nowhere to be found at the dealer. I brought it home anyway and tried to put what I had on. Guess what? The "KAWASAKI" brand skid plates are not formed correctly. I deliberately order theirs so I wouldn't have to modify ANYTHING (my new theme), and they don't fit. So, I told the dealer I'll be bringing these back and you can refund me. I guess I'll order richochet brand. I have never needed to know about skids as a PO PO owner. I know it all now!,LOL

Old 05-19-2007, 11:11 PM
Trailblazer
Default Po Po no mo!

It's not too late to take it back and get a real 4-wheeler that comes with great skidplates! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-20-2007, 12:01 AM
Trailblazer
Default Po Po no mo!

Hmmm gratz hope yea like it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll send yea a buck to start your sticker fund for covering that green! LMAO

Old 05-20-2007, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider
Default Po Po no mo!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: NK711

It's not too late to take it back and get a real 4-wheeler that comes with great skidplates! [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I really do still enjoy the Polaris product, but this tight turning zippy thing is going to be a blast

Old 05-20-2007, 09:54 AM
Pro Rider
Default Po Po no mo!

The boys over at the Kawie forum aren't as nice as you guys. I've posted a serious valve question and no response, and only 9 views. Kawieriders.com seems to be a great forum. I guess I am just used the what I am used to. In this section, you can just about always get an answer in a few hours.

Old 05-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default Po Po no mo!

OMG, those rims and tires look great!!!

Old 05-20-2007, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default Po Po no mo!

Thanks, My brother got the SS 108's, because I already ordered these. He really wanted these, but didn't want to copy. Heck, it is his money, I don't care what anyone else gets! I really envy the quad. Hey. just like the old Kawasaki motto. "Green with envy!" LOL!!!!

Old 05-20-2007, 04:06 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Po Po no mo!

Instigater, I really am not brand loyal unless the brand I'm using is loyal to me. But, still, that Kawi green. I'm still in shock... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] My dream quad would be a true 2 seat version of the Yamaha Grizzly with the power steering, PoPo's front storage rack, metal skid plate, and AWD. I had read somewhere (probably ATV Illustrated) that Kawasaki had some fitment problems with the Brute. Hope it all gets cleared up for you. I noticed when I was looking at my ATP that it has plastic skid plates. They are still holding up well after at least a dozen rock strewn trips. I still prefer metal and if I had the money, aluminum. Oh well, trails open Wednesday!!!!!!!!

Old 05-20-2007, 11:12 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Po Po no mo!

Just tell them over on the KAWI forums that you went FROM Polaris to Kawi........They will respond very Quickly then....LOL....LOL.....Good luck with it and if you don't get anybody over there to chat with.......Just come hear and we will not hold the GREEN colors against you!!!!!.....Caper..........

Old 05-21-2007, 08:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Po Po no mo!

just wait till the 08 sportsmans' come out, you'll be back