Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

rev. override

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 07:34 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default rev. override

well finally got of my but and install it. love how it frees up me from backing up in awd w/out pushing it. bad pic. but pretty isnt evreything.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-27-2007, 08:47 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default rev. override

Is that a water temp. gauge I see there on the right????
Where did you install the sensor probe,..........inline on the hose?
How did you find a gauge so small to fit there?
I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................Caper..... .......

Old 05-27-2007, 09:11 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default rev. override

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] yep thats what it is. the probe is in the therostat cover. it is an electrical sensor that i got from quadovator. i was going to buy a rocker switch to install in the pod as well, but i dididnt want to cut any more holes in it and i can remove this switch and wiring fairly easy to resell if i do. wife says im not keeping it anyways. lol she must know something i dont.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-27-2007, 11:03 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default rev. override

Did you need to by a whole new stat cover with the threads for the sensor.............Or did you drill and tap the factory one...........How do you like it ...does it give a good reading!!!.....Caper.....

Old 05-27-2007, 11:30 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rev. override

I have had one of these Quadovator temp gauge kits on my Polaris for over a year now. Gauge is very sensitive and accurate. When I see steam I can look at the temp gauge for a few seconds and know it's water on the exhaust and not a hole in a hose or the radiator.

Old 05-27-2007, 11:31 PM
Trailblazer
Default rev. override

I have had one of these Quadovator temp gauge kits on my Polaris for over a year now. Gauge is very sensitive and accurate. When I see steam I can look at the temp gauge for a few seconds and know it's water on the exhaust and not a hole in a hose or the radiator.

Old 05-27-2007, 11:31 PM
Trailblazer
Default rev. override

Old 05-27-2007, 11:32 PM
Trailblazer
Default rev. override

Old 05-27-2007, 11:36 PM
Trailblazer
Default rev. override

I have had one of these Quadovator temp kits on my Polaris for over a year now. Gauge is very sensitive and accurate. When I see steam I can look at the temp gauge for a few seconds and know if it's water on the motor and not a hole in the radiator or a hose.

Old 05-27-2007, 11:36 PM
Trailblazer
Default rev. override

Quick Reply: rev. override