Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

What kind of riding do you guys do?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What kind of riding do you guys do?

He sure likes to impress himself,,

Old 09-19-2007, 03:35 AM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hobbles

He sure likes to impress himself,,</end quote></div>

I dont need to impress anything or anyone. I could care less what people think of me. I dont need any approval to make it thru my day.
With only fear god stated on your signature I thought u would be on same page kinda but seems u fear more. I dont belive in god so thats a fear I can drop. I have a wife thats enough fear in my life.

Old 09-19-2007, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

I see eye to eye with you on the god thing, dosceola. I have a wife too. lol.

Old 09-19-2007, 03:02 PM
Trailblazer

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: dosceola

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: PredatorSlim

Mostly tight woods trails and hillclimbs, but I'll open her up on the old railroad bed from time to time.</end quote></div>

Only time to time? its ok its just us here. u know u hammer that thing when u get chance. u didnt get it to slow poke around did u? hammer down!! how far u jumped it? almost broke it to huh..... coolbeans</end quote></div>

It gets hammered coming out of every corner, but rarely toped out. I race XC, so it gets rode hard. Not much jumping though, unless I'm fooling around with friends. Even then nothing bigger than a 30' double.

Old 09-19-2007, 06:13 PM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Mud Hog

I see eye to eye with you on the god thing, dosceola. I have a wife too. lol.</end quote></div>

Scary huh...lol
I got a good no fear shirt that says,I live with fear everyday,And sometimes she lets me race.
Should be mandatory for married fools like me anyway..lol

Old 09-19-2007, 06:18 PM
Range Rover

Mostly tight woods trails and hillclimbs, but I'll open her up on the old railroad bed from time to time.</end quote></div>

Only time to time? its ok its just us here. u know u hammer that thing when u get chance. u didnt get it to slow poke around did u? hammer down!! how far u jumped it? almost broke it to huh..... coolbeans</end quote></div>

It gets hammered coming out of every corner, but rarely toped out. I race XC, so it gets rode hard. Not much jumping though, unless I'm fooling around with friends. Even then nothing bigger than a 30' double.</end quote></div>

Nothing big huh...lol I tried jumping this dry wash here once all the dirt bikers were blasting it so i fingered why not. well at 800 pounds of quad beneth me I made it to other side cause I bailed off...lol only 35 40 feet cross but not enough speed that time...only bent one a arm and half the handle bars. but it made it back to truck on its own...lol

Old 09-19-2007, 08:56 PM
Pro Rider

I've got 3 kids and they will learn there own limits on there own someday. people are to cautious these days and it hurts others to not see it in the end. If u dont die its a learning experence cause at least next time u will do it diffrent right. This is my view I'm not asking anybody to change or be like anything. even if u crash if it was fun up until then cool. </end quote></div>

I'm not trying to stir the pot, but if you have 3 kids shouldn't you be setting a good example and not riding to the pin all the time? I think setting a good example for your kids and the others you ride with is very important. Just because you can fly thru all the trails doesn't mean everyone else you are riding with can. Hopefully no one crashes bad enough to see a hospital, but I know I have and it's not something I want to repeat or see anyone else do.

Here is a pic of me after hitting a tree at 50mph. I don't want anyone else to go thru this, so ride safe boys and girls
http://www.facebook.com/photo....3&l=aa6c3&id=548350384

Old 09-19-2007, 10:08 PM
Pro Rider

I equate these with snowmobiles and motorcycles. If you are gonna ride, you are gonna crash. That's why proper safety gear is so important.

Old 09-20-2007, 03:22 AM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: SCRAMMYTODD

I've got 3 kids and they will learn there own limits on there own someday. people are to cautious these days and it hurts others to not see it in the end. If u dont die its a learning experence cause at least next time u will do it diffrent right. This is my view I'm not asking anybody to change or be like anything. even if u crash if it was fun up until then cool. </end quote></div>

I'm not trying to stir the pot, but if you have 3 kids shouldn't you be setting a good example and not riding to the pin all the time? I think setting a good example for your kids and the others you ride with is very important. Just because you can fly thru all the trails doesn't mean everyone else you are riding with can. Hopefully no one crashes bad enough to see a hospital, but I know I have and it's not something I want to repeat or see anyone else do.

Here is a pic of me after hitting a tree at 50mph. I don't want anyone else to go thru this, so ride safe boys and girls

http://www.facebook.com/photo....3&l=aa6c3&id=548350384</end quote></div>

My kids dont see me ride like that there are enough videos and such to entertain them. when i takemy kids or friends out i normally cruise behind em hoping they learn diffrent things.trails and how to ride over diffrent terain. And i agree with your ride safe statement thats why if i do stupid things i make sure no one is close cause quad can roll on its own still. I'm reckless with me and me alone.

Old 09-20-2007, 03:24 AM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Mud Hog

I equate these with snowmobiles and motorcycles. If you are gonna ride, you are gonna crash. That's why proper safety gear is so important.</end quote></div>

I agree with u theres 2 kinda riders those who have and those who will crash. but that don't keep anyone off em

Quick Reply: What kind of riding do you guys do?