Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Stolen Polaris

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 06:07 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen Polaris

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: shea_davis1214

wayne- you must have or may still be a jailer, dispatcher, or police officer. not may people know what the ncic system is. im a former police office myself..............shea............</end quote></div>

Guilty, im the po po.

Old 01-16-2008, 07:26 PM
Trailblazer
Default Stolen Polaris

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>

You beter check you home insurance papers.........having anything with fuel inside the home may lead to no coverage should something happen......Ex fire from faulty wiring........Then they find the Wheeler in there..........May be a issue..........I know it would here with my policy.....Just though I would let you know.........That's if you even have home insurance!!.......If not then no need to worry!!!!...........Caper.........</end quote></div>

So I suppose I ought to get the 03' Honda Valkyrie and the 66' Ford Mustang GT "K-code" out of the basement too huh, as well as the John Deere lawn tractor and the gallons of fuel for RC planes...

Tom
Bryson City, NC

Old 01-16-2008, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stolen Polaris

thiefs make mad, thats why i keep my doors locked and a loaded gun within reach.
I'm protected by Smith And Weston

Old 01-16-2008, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stolen Polaris

never stole anything from anybody,never had anything stolen..like to keep it that way!!!

Old 01-16-2008, 10:52 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Stolen Polaris

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: SpudRacer

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>

You beter check you home insurance papers.........having anything with fuel inside the home may lead to no coverage should something happen......Ex fire from faulty wiring........Then they find the Wheeler in there..........May be a issue..........I know it would here with my policy.....Just though I would let you know.........That's if you even have home insurance!!.......If not then no need to worry!!!!...........Caper.........</end quote></div>

So I suppose I ought to get the 03' Honda Valkyrie and the 66' Ford Mustang GT "K-code" out of the basement too huh, as well as the John Deere lawn tractor and the gallons of fuel for RC planes...

Tom

Bryson City, NC</end quote></div>

WOW!!!..........I would be checking into that if I were you!!!.....Are they covered by insurance?..(own policy)...........What if your house caught fire ........are they covered.........Caper.......

Old 01-18-2008, 07:07 PM
Trailblazer
Default Stolen Polaris

This is why I don't keep my ATV in the garage, it stays locked in my basement when not in use. I live in Bryson City (western NC).

Bummer.

Tom

Bryson CIty, NC</end quote></div>

I keep mine in the garage but I chain my dog to the front bumper.

What a bunch of aholes!!

BTW SpudRacer, if you don't mind me asking, how do you get your ATV into your basement??

Old 01-18-2008, 07:25 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Stolen Polaris

the service writer at your local dealer can pull the vin off polaris dealer website and verify if it is stolen. however this info is only available if the unit is reported stolen to polaris (not an insurance or finance company)

Old 01-18-2008, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stolen Polaris

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: juttin_15

thiefs make mad, thats why i keep my doors locked and a loaded gun within reach.

I'm protected by Smith And Weston</end quote></div>

I am protected by Heckler & Koch, Benelli and Ruger........... and it wouldnt phase me a bit to splatter someone over the walls if they broke into my house

Old 01-21-2008, 12:54 PM
Trailblazer
Default Stolen Polaris

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: king5

This is why I don't keep my ATV in the garage, it stays locked in my basement when not in use. I live in Bryson City (western NC).

Bummer.

Tom

Bryson CIty, NC</end quote></div>

I keep mine in the garage but I chain my dog to the front bumper.

What a bunch of aholes!!

BTW SpudRacer, if you don't mind me asking, how do you get your ATV into your basement??</end quote></div>

Double doors, just wide enough to squeek a 66 Mustang through with 1" to spare on each side.

Tom
Bryson City, NC

Old 01-23-2008, 01:49 AM
Range Rover
Default Stolen Polaris

just make sure EVERYONE HAS THE VIN written somewhere recently three ATV's were taken and the owner did not have them so the part about them being entered into the fancy cop computer is lost!

Quick Reply: Stolen Polaris