Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

T-dub racing(swingarms) warning!!!""RESOLVED I THINK""

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default T-dub racing(swingarms) warning!!!""RESOLVED I THINK""

T-Dub racing was supose to make me a swingarm for my predator 500. I orderd it on oct 1st 2007. on november 30th Tony of t-dub wrote me and told me it was done but at the chrome shop. After christmas passed I tried to contact him many times and everyways.Phone and emails, He would not return any messages, so I had to report him to the FED's. Only after that did he come back and tell me he had problems in his family. But the dates didn't fit what he told me before. also he never made it he just filled me with lies. since then I have had very little contact from or with him(even tho I contacted him several times) This has gotten way out of controll now . I reported him to, the fedral trade comission , the innernet fraud comission and the better business bureau. Also my cus works for the fbi . As of right now these outlets have done nothing for me. I have had contact with someone at the ATVtech forum, who tells me he talks with tony and that my swinger is at the chrome shop(bull). I have gotten a lawyer into this but I have him On hold. I will give tony untill the end of this week to produce eighter my money back or the swingarm.
I have given this guy every chance to make things right but he would rather take the hard road.5 months is way to long to wait for a swingarm. I could build a whole quad from the frame up in that time.

If anyone of you are friends with this guy tell him to give me back my money or forget the chrome job and throw in a skidplate. |I will not wait any longer!!

Old 02-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default T-dub racing(swingarms) warning!!!

this seems to big a everlasting problem with t-dub. they make a good product but the wait is horrable. like you said lie after lie after lie. but if you got nothing but time to wait he does make a good swingarm.

Old 02-06-2008, 09:34 AM
Pro Rider
Runs a 730 kit from OMW with web109's and a 48mm lectron. It has some serious torque!

I hate when companies do this. I bent my axle, waited 3 months for durablue to send me one. I called once a week and they said, oh they are at the foundry(sp) and should be out by the end of the week. Finally i just cancelled the order, and told the credit card comp. to cancel payment.

Old 02-06-2008, 09:53 AM
Pro Rider

this is the reason i quite useing e-bay. sometimes you get a good seller/shipper more often you get a guy that ships at his convience..i pay for something i want it on the next bus out of town!!

Old 02-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Pro Rider

I didn't use Ebay to buy this swingarm. As a matter of fact Tony called me after I wrote an email to him asking him about a swinger. He even had to track me down through my dealer/sponser/race team.
I just got a email today from him(tony). Once again he uses the back surgery story, as to why i don't have it. he said it is done at the chrome shop and all he has to do is drive up to get it,but his back is the reason why he hasn't gotten it . He said he would try to have his brother in law drive him there this week. We shall see!!???I have heard this bull before.

Old 02-06-2008, 08:46 PM
Pro Rider

Well right after I posted the last post tony called me , He said that he will shipp it out express mail on friday.

Old 02-06-2008, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider

you will be happy once you get the swingarm. they are top quality just take forever to get one.

Old 02-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Pro Rider

keep dreaming on it showing up. Ive been told they shipped about 30 times since last september.

Old 02-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Pro Rider

my buddy on banshee hq is having the same problem. i think he ordered 5 swing arms in sept... still waiting. suppose to be here this week. but i think they were suppose to be shipped acouple of times. good luck. i hope all of u get them.

Old 02-07-2008, 04:42 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: kawiking

my buddy on banshee hq is having the same problem. i think he ordered 5 swing arms in sept... still waiting. suppose to be here this week. but i think they were suppose to be shipped acouple of times. good luck. i hope all of u get them.</end quote></div>

LOL.. thats ME!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: T-dub racing(swingarms) warning!!!""RESOLVED I THINK""