JumboFranks Scooter

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 10:47 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default JumboFranks Scooter

Very Hot Scooter jumbofrank!!

I am kinda worried about its power to weight ratio with you on it though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2008, 11:10 AM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Very Hot Scooter jumbofrank!!

I am kinda worried about its power to weight ratio with you on it though. [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

lolol. I can't believe it even moves with my 330 pounds on it plus the other stuff I carry, but it goes pretty good. In half a block it's wound out all the way and I pop it into second. I know it goes at least 35 on dirt because that's how fast I was clocked the day I wiped out. With a normal size person on it top speed is 45+ on pavement. The engine redlines at 13,000 but I don't think I'm even winding it up to 11,000. I don't have a tach to check it, but I can tell it needs a tune-up. It's not the fastest scooter out ther by a long way either. Check out the NOS Go-Ped overtaking a NOS Trans-Am. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYLECaX9rls [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2008, 11:18 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: jumbofrank

lolol. I can't believe it even moves with my 330 pounds on it plus the other stuff I carry, but it goes pretty good. In half a block it's wound out all the way and I pop it into second. I know it goes at least 35 on dirt because that's how fast I was clocked the day I wiped out. With a normal size person on it top speed is 45+ on pavement. The engine redlines at 13,000 but I don't think I'm even winding it up to 11,000. I don't have a tach to check it, but I can tell it needs a tune-up. It's not the fastest scooter out ther by a long way either. Check out the NOS Go-Ped overtaking a NOS Trans-Am. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYLECaX9rls [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

I cant believe it moves either [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

That scooter was nuts .....23K RPM?

Old 06-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Moto Psycho

That's what it said. I think it was only a 47cc. Something in the 40s.

Old 06-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not seeing you on the scooter? amn I missing something. That Go-ped Vs Trans, I am sorry I just don't
believe it, something seems fake or altered.

R'

Old 06-08-2008, 08:03 PM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!

How much did yours cost?

Old 06-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Moto Psycho

Mine cost about a grand. That's why it perfoms better than the Chinese POS they sell at Wally-World. http://www.walmart.com/search/...8_0&Find.x=30&Find.y=7
The racing versions of these quads, without nitrous, go fast enough to ride on the highway. I really don't think the video was faked. The guys who built the car and made the video are all about speed. Fuelsluts.net I think it was. They wouldn't show one of their cars get beat if it wasn't real, IMO. I lol when the scooter guy flipped off the other guy. I think his cockiness cost him the hole-shot but he made up for it.

112% hot. 88% not. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2008, 05:34 PM
Pro Rider

Well I am a little slow. I have been reading post after post and haven't reconized that you changed the picture, I was still looking for the stupid sign. I did read the heading about the scooter but never opened it up to read it until now. I was wondering if you had gotten tired of the forum, but I see that I have been reading your post all along. Nice scooter! Did you loose weight?

Old 06-11-2008, 12:03 AM
Trailblazer

wow someone else on here is familiar with scooters besides me.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I have a 40cc bladez moby s that i bought last spring. i also bought the pipe for it to. it actually goes pretty good 30+mph. my cousin just bought an evo except his is only the 40cc model but still is a 2 speed. i average about 80 mpg on my scooter and i drive it almost every day to work. except in the rain.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2008, 04:01 AM
Moto Psycho

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: atv gooroo

Well I am a little slow. I have been reading post after post and haven't reconized that you changed the picture, I was still looking for the stupid sign. I did read the heading about the scooter but never opened it up to read it until now. I was wondering if you had gotten tired of the forum, but I see that I have been reading your post all along. Nice scooter! Did you loose weight?</end quote></div>

Nope. Still fat. And stupid. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: JumboFranks Scooter