Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Post addicts

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Post addicts

I would like to thank all of you for your genuine concern for my cyber welfare. I now will go and kick something. Doc
BTW Budman and MWQ, thanks for your support. I now will go kick something else.

Old 06-01-2008, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!
Default Post addicts

Thats not a POST! Thats old rotten wood!

R'

Old 06-02-2008, 08:25 AM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts
Default Post addicts

You know what they say, Doc. The people who need psychiatrists the most are psychiatrists. But, kicking something usually works for me, too. I also recommend carpentry. Hammering nails all day has a tendency to calm the nerves.
Good one on the last post, Mongrol. It's Monday, and it took me a second.

Old 06-02-2008, 09:18 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default Post addicts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: RticKwad

Whats up with the Scooter pic? Ooops was this an "non-important" post?

R'</end quote></div>

Scooter pic? Hey, if it's me and that fat chick I just gotta say I had a lot to drink, and I thought I was at the zoo. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Heck, I even had a bag of peanuts in my hand.

Old 06-02-2008, 12:05 PM
TLC
Extreme Pro Rider
God forbid he lets the polishing secret out!
Default Post addicts

It has alot to do with just being a chat thing on this site also. I never need to ask a question because I use the "Search" feature on this site.

Every problem a ATV can have has been asked and answered many times over if you uses the search feature,give it a try.

Old 06-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Post addicts

That's a really good point TLC. Here I go, posting again. I've told several people to just look at the forum where yesterday they were talking about the same thing that they're asking about today. How do I change my oil, etc. It's getting to the point where the only thing that might deserve an answer is something like... what's your opinion on this quad? Thank's to doc lang I'm starting to think twice about answering. If I wait, somebody else will come along and say the same thing I would anyway.

Old 06-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default Post addicts

JumboFrank, that will be $200.00. In God we trust, all others pay cash. Doc

Old 06-02-2008, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default Post addicts

One thing that I notice about this site it that there is no sticky notes at the top of the page (or whatever you call them). One of those "if your new here read this" or a few posts that stay at the top all the time for the more common questions such as oil changes, maintenance, break in periods. etc. This site could easily put up say 5 or so notes up top that would eliminate a lot of posts.

Old 06-02-2008, 08:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default Post addicts

BUMP..na,just kidding..i am sure that i spend alot of time here,i belong to a few others but this place seems to be my favorite! the people here are great,very helpful and never quick to bash..

Old 06-03-2008, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!
Default Post addicts

Dang gone OneSavage there you go again, I mean man, its all the time with you isn't it. Ohh yea if you don't like it then don't read it OKAY???

And for you Scootergptx, Bears are NOT FAT okay? They are beautiful raging beasts who are adorable animals who WON'T HUNT you down ONLY IF:

1) Never startle the Bear 2) Wear no offensive fragrances 3) Make lots of noise to aleart the cuttie pie BEAR that you are coming 3-1/2) Don't get NEAR the CUBS! 4) If you see the Bear stand still, let him
know that YOU KNOW and start walking back REAL Gently and if anyone has a problem go get that guy from "THE EDGE" and he will be on him like a Duck on a JOONEBUG 5) DON'T Feed the Bears
6) Don't leave FOOD OUT or smell like food (yea dousing in TUNA or SALMON may qualify) 7) DON'T RUN and repeat DON'T RUN, this sets off the signal to the very cute harmless bear that you are
NOW Prey and he will come and get your a$$ and have you for lunch and maybe DINNER with some dessert. 8) If approached and advanced by Smokey the Bear, lay face down in a curled up position
so he can eat you. 9) Stand Tall and make alot of noise and racket and throw rocks and things and FIGHT back, only again so he will charge you and make you into shredded Pork BBQ
10) NEVER NEVER climb the tree, yes even the VERY FAT full sized adult Bears climb trees and will pull you down and once again add some butter and salt to you for a fine afternoon forest MEAL!

-The End-

R'

Quick Reply: Post addicts