Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Post addicts

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 12:17 AM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Post addicts

I agree with Randy that there should be some stickys right at the top...

1. Read this first. (Advice on searching.) (Put Polaris questions in "Polaris", not "Polls"), etc. <u>I actually came across that one!</u>

2. Basic maintenance. (How do I change my oil?), (How many grease zerks?), (I lost my owners manual.), etc.

3. What tires would you reccomend? "Stock or Mudxxx?", seems popular enough to have it's own page.

I can think of a few others but that would be a huge help, especially the first two.

Post Ho Frank.

Old 06-03-2008, 12:21 AM
Moto Psycho
Default Post addicts

You forgot one R. If you see a bear, don't mess with his ride. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2008, 08:26 AM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Post addicts

Yea, especially one that rides a scooter, LOL..LOL

R'

Old 06-03-2008, 09:41 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default Post addicts

A bear on a scooter isn't a big deal. It's that pesky little squirrel that water skis you gotta watch out for. He may try to grab your nuts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default Post addicts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: jumbofrank

I agree with Randy that there should be some stickys right at the top...

1. Read this first. (Advice on searching.) (Put Polaris questions in "Polaris", not "Polls"), etc. <u>I actually came across that one!</u>

2. Basic maintenance. (How do I change my oil?), (How many grease zerks?), (I lost my owners manual.), etc.

3. What tires would you reccomend? "Stock or Mudxxx?", seems popular enough to have it's own page.

I can think of a few others but that would be a huge help, especially the first two.

Post Ho Frank.</end quote></div>

Lot of good points here - if we cannot get a sticky - perhaps somebody that's been around a while and knows some of the more common topics - could start a post titled something like "Common Polaris Topics" and give links to the common topics. - Some thoughts - Maintenance, Break-In, Mods, Tires & Wheels - any others that are constantly posted?

Old 06-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Moto Psycho
Default Post addicts

It would be nice if there was a place to view owner's manuals online too. Anyone know of a place? I can't believe how many people don't have one. I guess some people throw them away or lose them, and then someone else buys the quad off them and has to ask about everything because they don't have a manual.

Old 06-04-2008, 09:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default Post addicts

test

Old 06-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default Post addicts

Heres the Owners Manuals
Actually if anyone wants an online polaris owners manual there is a link on the Polaris website but you have to register. Also a parts manual.

Old 06-04-2008, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default Post addicts

I agree to a point about useless posts but at the same time I come here for answers AND laughter. I want to be able to see personality here and have a good time while I learn and hopefully make some new friends along the way. I feel like it's ok for someone to post a snappy come back to a question or comment as long as it's in good clean fun and not bashing someone. I'm not sure about everyone else but I can always use a good laugh. After all we're talking about 4-wheelers not anything life or death. 4-wheelers are meant to be fun and I think this forum is meant to be fun (and educational) too!

Old 06-05-2008, 12:27 AM
Pro Rider
Runs Stealth!
Default Post addicts

Yea there is a site that has all the .pdf Polaris Users repair manuals for
free download. I'll check around..

R'

Quick Reply: Post addicts