Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

You might be a Polaris rider if........

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011 | 05:44 PM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.

Originally Posted by beergut
as I plan my trip north on friday to buy my new 850xp )

No matter what you do don't forget the extended warrantee.

Old 05-11-2011 | 06:02 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

Originally Posted by Specta
No matter what you do don't forget the extended warrantee.

naa- I just trade up when I sniff a failure about to happen- how do you think I'm able to make the claim:

"I've owned a half dozen can-ams and never had a problem"...

Old 05-11-2011 | 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

naa- I just trade up when I sniff a failure about to happen- how do you think I'm able to make the claim:

"I've owned a half dozen can-ams and never had a problem"...

I couldn't afford a half dozen ATVs so I bought a Honda instead.

Old 05-11-2011 | 07:34 PM
Pro Rider

Dont be fulled tuff guy. We have more guns there just illegal... Ashame our gun laws are so tight, but beleave me everyone has there share. Some streets up here you southern boys would be scared to walk on with 2 ak's an m-16 , a grenade launcher and a liter of jack in you, **** the 6 pack. It's a whole other reality up here. lol but yea...

Murder rate speaks for itself!

No clue, (shaken head)

Old 05-11-2011 | 07:51 PM
ʇsıʇɹɐ ɹǝʌolloɹ
Providing the enemies of the United States with the maximum opportunity to give their lives for their country since 1775.

Originally Posted by 420Pimp
Dont be fulled tuff guy. We have more guns there just illegal... Ashame our gun laws are so tight, but beleave me everyone has there share. Some streets up here you southern boys would be scared to walk on with 2 ak's an m-16 , a grenade launcher and a liter of jack in you, **** the 6 pack. It's a whole other reality up here. lol but yea...

Murder rate speaks for itself!

No clue, (shaken head)
pfffft you've obviously never met a red-neck who lives deep in the sticks and uses his back yard as a shooting range... no lights or witnesses in the country...

I got my money on texans.

Old 05-11-2011 | 08:08 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!

[QUOTE=420Pimp;3029462]Dont be fulled tuff guy. We have more guns there just illegal... Ashame our gun laws are so tight, but beleave me everyone has there share. Some streets up here you southern boys would be scared to walk on with 2 ak's an m-16 , a grenade launcher and a liter of jack in you, **** the 6 pack. It's a whole other reality up here. lol but yea...

I've got those in my safe right now along with a couple of m1's, carbines,etc,don't have a grenade launcher yet,haven't found a need for it! Plus PLENTY of ammo. WHOLE other reality down here also! Plus a lot of us are carrying at ALL times. College kids can carry on campus now! After all its still TEXAS! OPT

Old 05-11-2011 | 08:09 PM
Pro Rider

Ive lived in west vagina , have family in southern wv, Virginia and Kentucky , im more redneck than anything... Ive seen both sides of the fence. Im not speaking from one side. I could get along with the south or the north. Actually proudly I fly my confederate flag being born in fred neck maryland. Just sayin its fucked up around the mason dixon line cause there so many mixed emotions or w/e... It's a real diverse area.

Now let me take 2 yuppie homo's from d.c., north jerz,ny, ct, etc. and throw them in texas. Lol love to be there for there attitude adjustment. Like i said I grew up, have family been there done that in both parts of the u.s. and see the differences. I'm mearly pointing them out just to keep a debate going.

In all honesty, south all the way every day... More layed back real folks and not as much crazy bs like up here. Cheaper better living, I miss it.

Old 05-11-2011 | 08:11 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!

COME ON BACK!! you will fit right in with us red necks! OPT

Old 05-11-2011 | 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

pfffft you've obviously never met a red-neck who lives deep in the sticks and uses his back yard as a shooting range... no lights or witnesses in the country...

I got my money on texans.
Just to keep this going!

Obviously you've never seen a motherfuc*er randomly just walk up and shoot another muthafu*ker in the face 5 times over nothing at all like not lending them a cigg or you starred at them the wrong way, in broad daylight at 3:00 in dead downtown phila, baltimore, nyc, newark, d.c. , camden, a.c, and casually walk away like nothing ever happened,,,,,,,,,,,, well yea you get the point

Just sayin the north is crazy and people up here do the dumbest **** for no apparent reason. This is why i despise the north but like it because I know it's not all bad and can appreciate the good and bad of any area... Thats why I dont generally like stereotyping some one from were there from, but by how they come across, there demeanor, common sense and personality.

Old 05-11-2011 | 08:32 PM
Pro Rider

pfffft you've obviously never met a red-neck
You could have left it at that.

Quick Reply: You might be a Polaris rider if........