Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

You might be a Polaris rider if........

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2011 | 09:52 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

Originally Posted by old polaris tech
Animal cruelty OR drinking buddy Scooter????? I just give my dog treats! He must be one hell of a dog to deserve a Shiner Bock!! OPT
Naahh, it's only cruel if you give em Coors.

Old 05-20-2011 | 09:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by 420Pimp
heres ya a rebel style video...
YouTube - ‪Rebel Son - Redneck Piece of White Trash‬‏

Old 05-21-2011 | 12:34 AM
Pro Rider

Emm, i'm glad i'm not from the south! Glad d.a.c. isn't either! But **** guess we just wish we were country! Im proud of my roots son! Union or confederate!!! And if I ain't Country I'll kiss your ***! That yankees rebel son!
Heres some true rebel 4 ya southern boy

Old 05-21-2011 | 02:51 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by 420Pimp
Emm, i'm glad i'm not from the south! Glad d.a.c. isn't either! But **** guess we just wish we were country! Im proud of my roots son! Union or confederate!!! And if I ain't Country I'll kiss your ***! That yankees rebel son!
Heres some true rebel 4 ya southern boy

D.A.C. is from texas,just listen to the words to this song you posted,..he'll tell ya,..texas..bout as south as ya can get without crossing the reo grande river...an ya ant no more country than ya are a southern'er,..an im guessing by time whatever wheres off youll read this an realize,..i dont need to tell ya what ya can kiss....AMERICAN by birth,..SOUTHERN by the grace of GOD!! an country because the metropolis suburban hell cant handle us!! an yall gonna hate it when we all reach the pearly gate an ol st peter comes out an says,..ya'll jump in da truck,we goin up da big house now!!!

Old 05-21-2011 | 06:20 AM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by bigcam400
D.A.C. is from texas,just listen to the words to this song you posted,..he'll tell ya,..texas..bout as south as ya can get without crossing the reo grande river...an ya ant no more country than ya are a southern'er,..an im guessing by time whatever wheres off youll read this an realize,..i dont need to tell ya what ya can kiss....AMERICAN by birth,..SOUTHERN by the grace of GOD!! an country because the metropolis suburban hell cant handle us!! an yall gonna hate it when we all reach the pearly gate an ol st peter comes out an says,..ya'll jump in da truck,we goin up da big house now!!!
He's from texas huh... Akron,Ohio is a town in texas? Lol Jethro

David Allan Coe (born September 6, 1939 in Akron, Ohio) is an American outlaw country music singer who achieved popularity in the 1970s and 1980s. He has written and performed over 280 original songs throughout his career. As a singer, his biggest hits were "Mona Lisa Lost Her Smile," "The Ride," "You Never Even Called Me by My Name," "She Used to Love Me a Lot," and "Long Haired Redneck." His best-known compositions are the #1 successes "Would You Lay With Me (in a Field of Stone)," which was covered by Tanya Tucker; and "Take This Job and Shove It," which was later covered by Johnny Paycheck that was later a hit movie (both Coe and Paycheck had minor parts in the film).

Old 05-21-2011 | 09:05 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

We seem to be straying here, me included.

Old 05-21-2011 | 01:07 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!

Maybe we should change the topic to, "You know you're a redneck, Polaris rider if..." Rednecks come from working outside, pounding nails, lifting walls, riding, you get the idea... I'm a Northern redneck I guess... And a Polaris rider on top of it... Maybe I should just get it over with and move South. But, I still hate the heat and humidity... Hmmm, I guess I'll stay a Northern Redneck PoPol rider. Me and my boyzz...

Old 05-21-2011 | 10:55 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!

Originally Posted by MooseHenden
Maybe we should change the topic to, "You know you're a redneck, Polaris rider if..." Rednecks come from working outside, pounding nails, lifting walls, riding, you get the idea... I'm a Northern redneck I guess... And a Polaris rider on top of it... Maybe I should just get it over with and move South. But, I still hate the heat and humidity... Hmmm, I guess I'll stay a Northern Redneck PoPol rider. Me and my boyzz...
I KNOW I'm a red neck,spent 17 years in commercial construction,got out of it in 1988 to pursue my hobby,atvs and motorcycles, at the age of 38. Ended up making another career in this! After 23 years only ended up with a broken left hand,fractured right ankle(courtesy of an old Husky 390) broken clavicle,and deaf! Don't turn an avocation into a vocation! then it becomes a JOB! Had 7 motorcycles and an atv for my son when I started,now down to one motorcycle! If you don't like the heat and humidity,DON'T come down here! Had a bunch of you "Northern Red necks" migrate down in 1980 especially from Michigan and Pennsylvania when work dried up in your area,so happened it was the year of the "Texas Heat Wave", temps at midnight stayed at close to 100 degrees and average daily highs were about 108-115 degrees for about 60 days straight!Worked with a couple of you northern guys who thought they were in Hell!! Needles to say they "migrated back" So Moose just stay a "Northern Red Neck PoPo rider" with you and your boyzz! OPT

Old 05-21-2011 | 11:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by old polaris tech
I KNOW I'm a red neck,spent 17 years in commercial construction,got out of it in 1988 to pursue my hobby,atvs and motorcycles, at the age of 38. Ended up making another career in this! After 23 years only ended up with a broken left hand,fractured right ankle(courtesy of an old Husky 390) broken clavicle,and deaf! Don't turn an avocation into a vocation! then it becomes a JOB! Had 7 motorcycles and an atv for my son when I started,now down to one motorcycle! If you don't like the heat and humidity,DON'T come down here! Had a bunch of you "Northern Red necks" migrate down in 1980 especially from Michigan and Pennsylvania when work dried up in your area,so happened it was the year of the "Texas Heat Wave", temps at midnight stayed at close to 100 degrees and average daily highs were about 108-115 degrees for about 60 days straight!Worked with a couple of you northern guys who thought they were in Hell!! Needles to say they "migrated back" So Moose just stay a "Northern Red Neck PoPo rider" with you and your boyzz! OPT

Sounds like your a normal every day motherf*cker to me! Be proud man, we wouldn't want it any other way!

Old 05-22-2011 | 11:03 PM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.

Your brand new ATV only has 240 miles on it and it already has a broken belt.

Sorry, couldn't pass that one up.

Quick Reply: You might be a Polaris rider if........