Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

You might be a Polaris rider if........

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2011 | 12:08 PM
Polaris ATV Expert
Retired and loving it!

Originally Posted by Scootergptx
All I know is tea comes in one flavor. Sweet.
That's why the British especially think we are nuts: We boil tea to get it hot, add ice to make it cold, add sugar to make it sweet,add lemon to make it tart!! Can't really blame em! Like my tea cold and sweet too! OPT

Old 05-19-2011 | 12:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by 420Pimp
Lol great comebacks! Very nice!

Technically your a yankee. The north beet the south by 1865! Its called the u.s.a. now btw, smartness!
But any way>
-----------------------------------
Truck nutz for quads? That be cool!
go on back a lil farther in time an it was not north or south,..it was mother earth,..an we shoulda killed yall white eye before yall parked your boat..lolol but this indian ant gonna get to technical bout it today,...but the 1/4 southerner in me duse scream,..if heaven ant alot like dixie,i dont wanta go!! dont mind being called a yankee,.as i can walk ant talk as yankee as howard stern,..but dont bring that addatude down here an let it shine,...sum southern bubba put ya light out fer sure!

Old 05-19-2011 | 12:41 PM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by bigcam400
well from nc to tx its sweet,..dont care fer tea from rest of the world,..it ant right!!
You need to move one state up in that comment there big chief....
Us Virginians gotta our tea sweet too. The sweeter the better!
Hate it when VA isn't considered "the south". We might be right on the line, but we're southerners too ya know....

Old 05-19-2011 | 12:46 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by RickB
You need to move one state up in that comment there big chief....
Us Virginians gotta our tea sweet too. The sweeter the better!
Hate it when VA isn't considered "the south". We might be right on the line, but we're southerners too ya know....
i did not over look my virginan tea lubin brothern,....but in my mind,..anything above us 460 them yankees can have,...anything below hiway 460,..addopted by nc!!

Old 05-19-2011 | 01:04 PM
Trailblazer

Well.... In my mind... Anything below Northern VA is the South and anything above the the "big Gov." money grubbers can have... I can't afford to travel North ifn' I wanted to. The toll roads kill ya...... And if that don't the state police are on your azz no matter what...

Old 05-19-2011 | 01:08 PM
Pro Rider

Well.... In my mind... Anything below Northern VA is the South and anything above the the "big Gov." money grubbers can have... I can't afford to travel North ifn' I wanted to. The toll roads kill ya...... And if that don't the state police are on your azz no matter what...
yeah,..i agree with 10000 percent!!!west side we can go lil farther up than the east,....last year i drove big truck was 7 years ago i had to keep 300 cash every week just for tolls up north on then toll roads an bridges,..thay get ya both ways too!!

Old 05-19-2011 | 09:14 PM
Pro Rider

lmao, no one named bubbas going to put my light out , he might attempt it after he finds out i was hookin up with his cousin out of pure jealousy haha.... But all in all agreed , price of living blows. Quoting hank williams jr. huh! You dont need to be from n.c., alabam, texas etc. to be southern or w/e the dumb azz stereotype is. Hell if anything round here bud, we have to deal with the scumbags and mixture of bs by the mason dixon line d.c. area... We might be just a bit more southern than you would ever come to appreciate... It goes deeper than you could come to relize. Sh*t son, on a whole different level!

Old 05-20-2011 | 08:07 AM
Trailblazer

Originally Posted by 420Pimp
lmao, no one named bubbas going to put my light out , he might attempt it after he finds out i was hookin up with his cousin out of pure jealousy haha.... But all in all agreed , price of living blows. Quoting hank williams jr. huh! You dont need to be from n.c., alabam, texas etc. to be southern or w/e the dumb azz stereotype is. Hell if anything round here bud, we have to deal with the scumbags and mixture of bs by the mason dixon line d.c. area... We might be just a bit more southern than you would ever come to appreciate... It goes deeper than you could come to relize. Sh*t son, on a whole different level!
Hmmm....

Maryland
In the American Civil War, Maryland, a slave state, was one of the border states, straddling the North and South. Due to its location and a desire from both opposing factions to sway its population to their respective causes, Maryland played an important role in the American Civil War. The first fatalities of the war happened during the Baltimore Riot of 1861, and the single bloodiest day of combat in American military history occurred near Sharpsburg, Maryland, at the Battle of Antietam, which provided the opportunity for President Abraham Lincoln to issue his famed Emancipation Proclamation. The 1864 Battle of Monocacy helped delay a Confederate army bent on striking the Federal capital of Washington, D.C..
Nearly 85,000 citizens signed up for the military, with most joining the Union Army, although nearly a quarter of these enlisted to fight for the Confederacy. Leading Maryland leaders and officers during the Civil War included Governor Thomas H. Hicks, who despite his early sympathies for the South, helped prevent the state from seceding, and General George H. Steuart, who was a noted brigade commander under Robert E. Lee.

Pennsylvania
During the American Civil War, the commonwealth of Pennsylvania played a critical role in the Union, providing a huge supply of military manpower, equipment, and leadership to the Federal government. The state raised over 360,000 soldiers for the Federal armies, and served as a major source of artillery guns, small arms, ammunition, armor for ironclad United States Navy gunboats, and food supplies. The Phoenixville Iron Company by itself produced well over 1,000 cannons, and the Frankford Arsenal was a major supply depot.
Pennsylvania was the site of the bloodiest battle of the entire war, Gettysburg, which became widely known as the "High Water Mark of the Confederacy." Numerous other smaller engagements were also fought in Pennsylvania during the 1863 Gettysburg Campaign and during an 1864 cavalry raid that culminated in the burning of much of Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. The industrial town of York, Pennsylvania, was the largest city in the North to be occupied by the Confederate States Army during the war.
Several leading generals and politicians hailed from the commonwealth, including George G. Meade (the victor at Gettysburg), Winfield S. Hancock, John F. Reynolds, Simon Cameron and Thaddeus Stevens, a powerful and outspoken figure among the Radical Republicans. Generals Montgomery C. Meigs and Herman Haupt made significant contributions to the military effort in logistics and railroads, respectively.

New Jersey
The state of New Jersey in the United States provided a source of troops, equipment and leaders for the Union during the American Civil War. Though no major battles were fought in New Jersey, soldiers and volunteers from New Jersey played an important part in the war, including Philip Kearny and George B. McClellan, who led the Army of the Potomac early in the Civil War and unsuccessfully ran for President of the United States in 1864 against his former commander-in-chief, Abraham Lincoln.

Old 05-20-2011 | 11:38 AM
Pro Rider

Hmmm....

Maryland
In the American Civil War, Maryland, a slave state, was one of the border states, straddling the North and South. Due to its location and a desire from both opposing factions to sway its population to their respective causes, Maryland played an important role in the American Civil War. The first fatalities of the war happened during the Baltimore Riot of 1861, and the single bloodiest day of combat in American military history occurred near Sharpsburg, Maryland, at the Battle of Antietam, which provided the opportunity for President Abraham Lincoln to issue his famed Emancipation Proclamation. The 1864 Battle of Monocacy helped delay a Confederate army bent on striking the Federal capital of Washington, D.C..
Nearly 85,000 citizens signed up for the military, with most joining the Union Army, although nearly a quarter of these enlisted to fight for the Confederacy. Leading Maryland leaders and officers during the Civil War included Governor Thomas H. Hicks, who despite his early sympathies for the South, helped prevent the state from seceding, and General George H. Steuart, who was a noted brigade commander under Robert E. Lee.

Pennsylvania
During the American Civil War, the commonwealth of Pennsylvania played a critical role in the Union, providing a huge supply of military manpower, equipment, and leadership to the Federal government. The state raised over 360,000 soldiers for the Federal armies, and served as a major source of artillery guns, small arms, ammunition, armor for ironclad United States Navy gunboats, and food supplies. The Phoenixville Iron Company by itself produced well over 1,000 cannons, and the Frankford Arsenal was a major supply depot.
Pennsylvania was the site of the bloodiest battle of the entire war, Gettysburg, which became widely known as the "High Water Mark of the Confederacy." Numerous other smaller engagements were also fought in Pennsylvania during the 1863 Gettysburg Campaign and during an 1864 cavalry raid that culminated in the burning of much of Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. The industrial town of York, Pennsylvania, was the largest city in the North to be occupied by the Confederate States Army during the war.
Several leading generals and politicians hailed from the commonwealth, including George G. Meade (the victor at Gettysburg), Winfield S. Hancock, John F. Reynolds, Simon Cameron and Thaddeus Stevens, a powerful and outspoken figure among the Radical Republicans. Generals Montgomery C. Meigs and Herman Haupt made significant contributions to the military effort in logistics and railroads, respectively.

New Jersey
The state of New Jersey in the United States provided a source of troops, equipment and leaders for the Union during the American Civil War. Though no major battles were fought in New Jersey, soldiers and volunteers from New Jersey played an important part in the war, including Philip Kearny and George B. McClellan, who led the Army of the Potomac early in the Civil War and unsuccessfully ran for President of the United States in 1864 against his former commander-in-chief, Abraham Lincoln.
any true southerner had this memorized by 3rd grade...wuz a requirement before we could watch dukes of hazzard!!

Old 05-20-2011 | 11:48 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

Quick Reply: You might be a Polaris rider if........