Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

On the way (I'm Back)

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 09:51 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default On the way (I'm Back)

Loading the truck today and heading out in the AM for the Jamestown / Allardt area of Tenn from FL. We will be in Tenn for the most of 2weeks (18th-28th) as long as the hurricanes stay out of florida, as I work for the power co and all vacations will be cut short [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We will be riding at the Brimstone park and also Coal Creek area. Im sure there will be others but were looking for riders from the area to ride with. As most would say it is safer to ride with others and just to have someone with a clue of the best areas to ride would be cool. This will be the firist big ride with our new 700 X2 and were pumped to be hitting the trails. PM me and we can pass on info to ride if intrested.

All..... have a good weekend and a safe ride if your going out.

Old 08-16-2008, 12:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default On the way

Zakazim, did you put those crushers on there later on or did you but it that way?

Old 08-16-2008, 02:21 PM
Range Rover
Default On the way

From the dealer. he got them from a guy that went with some SS rims and he gave me good deal on them

Old 08-29-2008, 09:11 AM
Range Rover
Default On the way

Well were back from the ride ......... we went to the Brimstone ATV area on 3 difrent days when on vacation and what a place!!! This place has everything you need to fill your riding needs. The trails are well marked and with there trail map I see no way to get lost in the deep wooded trails. There are 3 trail types Easy(green), modertem (blue), exterme (red). Exterme...all II can say is bring your best game for this ride and I would not do them with a rider. Blue....Full of some very long steep grades, thanks for the ADC on my X2 it was put to use many times on the ride and it is the best. Green.... we spent alot of time riding the green as we were alone and did not need to get in trouble with out the help of some other riders or winches. It was very dry on our first 2 trips and all went well and we had a blast. On the 3rd trip we got the after effects of T/S FAY and 7" of rain fell on the trails and 4X4 was needed at all times to turn... all I can say is let the mud fly!!. All the trails had a 2 mud layer and it was like ice. We came out this day with a good 1" layer of mud on us and the machine was caked. All in all this place is a must if your going to Tennessee. We will be going back for sure.