Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

yamaha people putting down polaris

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2001, 08:39 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

People in the yamaha forum are putting down polaris trail blazers and polaris in general, the insults are after blaster vs. trail blazer. for all you polaris lovers go and tell them polaris is the best.

Old 01-30-2001, 08:48 PM
Trailblazer

It dont matter they are poeple with half as many 4 wheelers and power to choose from........although the blaster is nice

Old 01-30-2001, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider

jviper85, It is not worth your time to argue with them. just let it go, if they want to ride a bike from the STONE age its there problem.

Old 01-30-2001, 09:28 PM
Pro Rider

Oh hey, you got to be really bored to go over and mess with the Yamaha crowd. They exude that California, I am a bigger punk than you are, attitude. What a loyal following, they won't tolerate any criticism of their brand. I even like Yamahas, to a point, but the crowd itself is
way too testosterone enriched and cerebrally challenged. LOL over there. The Arctic Cat guys are great, they just bought the wrong quads. The Honda Forum is almost as bad as Yamaha's. The Polaris Forum is by far the most fun, but where is SLEDDER!!!

Old 01-30-2001, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider

jviper85 I've been agruing with them since forever and getting nowhere.

Their brains are as thick as the yamalube they run in their machines.

2000 SCRAMBLER 400 2X4

SCRAMDADDY400

Old 01-30-2001, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider

jviper85 I've been agruing with them since forever and getting nowhere.

Their brains are as thick as the yamalube they run in their machines.

2000 SCRAMBLER 400 2X4

SCRAMDADDY400

Old 01-30-2001, 09:54 PM
Trailblazer

Yea, I love the Polaris site. Nobody over here ever gets bent out of shape. You can also be sure that you will get nothing but facts to back all claims. HA HA HA, I come here and read here the most because you guys are a riot. My funny bone gets tickled better by this forum than any other. Lets face it a bunch of grown men saying their dad can beat up your dad is hilarious. I am as big a part of it as anyone. Not looking down on anyone. I love it. These testostrone debates are the best entertaiment you can find. I haven't turned my TV on this week.............I should know better, I teach 5th grade.

Old 01-30-2001, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

Sledder was funny!I remember someone asking why there was a strange noise comming from his belt housing.His reply was, "it's the Polaris hamster trying to get it's dumb a#s out of there".I still laugh about that one.

Old 01-30-2001, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider

It is curious the way humans group themselves. There are definite patterns in the various groups of ATVers here. The young arrogance of the Yamaha and Honda sport quaders, the way laid back Arctic Cat guys. It's fuel for the creative spirit. It's all fun. Oh and yes, we are the Masters of this little universe, in both the literate and Quad-radical equation....

Old 01-30-2001, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

Its funny that you say the yamaha people are putting down polaris's when YOU go to the YAMAHA forum and started the post stating that
"I would have to say that the trailblazer is the better of the two. as a matter of fact I know that it is better. It looks better. It is a lot more fun to ride, and it has a lot less problems then a blaster. not to mention the fact that it is a polaris: THE BEST ATV COMPANY OUT THERE. that is the way it is"
If anybody is putting down other peoples machines its YOU! Your "facts" are just your opinion, nothing more. Ive ridden both and preferr the blaster, yes it breaks down more often (not if you keep it maintained), and no its not very good in the mud, but it always gets me home and thats all I ask, for me the blaster is a much more thrilling ride, and that is my opinion. And yes I have ridden both machines many many times.

Quick Reply: yamaha people putting down polaris