Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

XP offer for previous Sportsman owners

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XP offer for previous Sportsman owners

Found this on another board. Pretty cool. Free 2yr ESC and billet shift ****.

http://www.polarisindustries.com/XPOffer

Old 11-08-2008, 11:18 PM
DCT
Banned

Yep, the extended warranty deal is nice. The shifter ****... well that's OK too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-09-2008, 08:16 AM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

yea this time of year they always give you extra to move the bikes. thats how i've bought 2 of mine because of th extra warranty. well worth it if your going to buy a bike anyways.

Old 11-09-2008, 10:33 AM
Pro Rider

Interestingly I heard rumor of the billet shift **** offer months ago. Can't remember who said it,but he obviously knew what he was talking about.

Old 11-09-2008, 03:55 PM
Range Rover

Thanks for the link Highoctane, I too remember someone talking about the shift know a few months ago. They said that since the XP is 99% new and 100% Sportsman, the 1% would be the shift **** and they would send you a free billet one after you bought an XP, or something like that. Might have been on the Highlifter forum, and it was around the time when they just released the info on the Polaris website.

Old 11-09-2008, 04:12 PM
Range Rover
First Things First!

I saw a post about the extended warranty a month or so ago and asked 2 dealers for information, neither had heard of it of course. I wonder if they keep quite because the dealers pay part of the cost. A month ago I almost bought the 850, the warranty would have sealed the deal. Now who knows what they can afford. No new toys for me.

Old 11-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: bentarrow

I saw a post about the extended warranty a month or so ago and asked 2 dealers for information, neither had heard of it of course. I wonder if they keep quite because the dealers pay part of the cost. A month ago I almost bought the 850, the warranty would have sealed the deal. Now who knows what they can afford. No new toys for me.</end quote></div>

There has been a legit 2 yr warranty deal offered for over a month through Camping World, A 14.95 membership is good for a 2yr ESC. That's probably the one you saw. The dealers are not in most cases given info on these deals, since there are lot of different offers that are not dealer related incentives, the dealer has nothing to do with with the Camping World/Polaris offer or the one above. My dealer hadn't heard about it so they called Polaris for me. Long story short the Camping World offer is a process the dealer plays no part in,you fax certain doucuments to Polaris. I used the Camping World offer to get an extended warranty,since I hadn't seen this deal. The one above you just fill out the web form,easier than the Camping World offer.

Old 11-10-2008, 11:33 AM
Banned

Even though I never owned a Polaris before, I'm going to try and work this into my deal. Hopefully he can do something for me.

Old 11-10-2008, 11:43 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: IronBear

Even though I never owned a Polaris before, I'm going to try and work this into my deal. Hopefully he can do something for me.</end quote></div>

Why not do the camping world offer since you aren't a prior Sportsman owner? As long as you buy before 12/31 It's a sure thing for the warranty and $14.95 is not bad for a ~$550 ESC IMO. Just make sure you join prior to buying the ATV(the date on bill of sale). You don't need to have recieved the card or anything prior to buying since you fax the documents to Polaris after the purchase.

Old 11-10-2008, 12:00 PM
Banned

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HIGHOCTANE

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: IronBear

Even though I never owned a Polaris before, I'm going to try and work this into my deal. Hopefully he can do something for me.</end quote></div>

Why not do the camping world offer since you aren't a prior Sportsman owner? As long as you buy before 12/31 It's a sure thing for the warranty and $14.95 is not bad for a ~$550 ESC IMO. Just make sure you join prior to buying the ATV(the date on bill of sale). You don't need to have recieved the card or anything prior to buying since you fax the documents to Polaris after the purchase.</end quote></div>

Hi HighOctane,

Can you please direct me on how to do the camping world offer? I will sign up now if I could.

Thank you again

Quick Reply: XP offer for previous Sportsman owners