Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

XP Skid Plate and A-Arm Guards

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 09:44 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XP Skid Plate and A-Arm Guards

Emai sent. Don't own an XP but hope to by the end of next week.

Old 11-27-2008, 10:28 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: triplggg

E-mail sent.</end quote></div>

Thanks...post up somepics..don't think we have seen yours have we?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: miande

Emai sent. Don't own an XP but hope to by the end of next week.</end quote></div>

Sweet,and early congrats...I bet you are excited. I know I was like a kid waiting for Christmas before I got mine.

Old 11-27-2008, 10:51 PM
Trailblazer

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HIGHOCTANE

[

Emai sent. Don't own an XP but hope to by the end of next week.</end quote></div>

Sweet,and early congrats...I bet you are excited. I know I was like a kid waiting for Christmas before I got mine.</end quote></div>

I am actually a little bit nervous at this point. I am making a 7 hour trip to Ritchies, partially for the savings but mostly to get what I want. All dealers within an hour of me only have the camo, if any at all. Since they are low volume dealers, their service isn't too great and expect it to get even worse if I were to bring in a new machine purchased elsewhere. So, just a little worried about the rear driveshaft issue and possibly needing to rely upon our poor local dealers to process a warranty claim. However, I do have confidence that Polaris will stand behind their machines and if anything does go wrong it will get worked out eventually.

Old 11-27-2008, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

[

Sweet,and early congrats...I bet you are excited. I know I was like a kid waiting for Christmas before I got mine.</end quote></div>

I am actually a little bit nervous at this point. I am making a 7 hour trip to Ritchies, partially for the savings but mostly to get what I want. All dealers within an hour of me only have the camo, if any at all. Since they are low volume dealers, their service isn't too great and expect it to get even worse if I were to bring in a new machine purchased elsewhere. So, just a little worried about the rear driveshaft issue and possibly needing to rely upon our poor local dealers to process a warranty claim. However, I do have confidence that Polaris will stand behind their machines and if anything does go wrong it will get worked out eventually.</end quote></div>

I can understand that nervousness,hopefully you have no issues. My machine has been solid,even if I have been paranoid about first year problems.
7 hours from Ritchies.
Are you any closer to NC? I can probably get you a similar deal and I know my dealer's service is outstanding. Look at it this way worst case scenario someone will help you. If it is a known issue and you know how to ruffle feathers it will get fixed,period. Can it be a PITA with crappy dealers..yes...bottom line you can get yours if you know what I mean....don't take no for an answer basically. I always get what i want because I never give up when I know I am right and I am owed.

Old 11-28-2008, 10:11 AM
Range Rover

Thanks...post up somepics..don't think we have seen yours have we?

No I haven't posted any yet.I just buttoned up the winch yesterday and want to finish installing the Eagle plow mounting plate today.Then assemble the tube/blade.I'll try to ge some today.

Old 12-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Pro Rider

Got this today from Pro Armor-

"Thank you for all of your awesome feedback, we will definitely take it into consideration. I am sorry to say but, as of right now there are no plans to come out with any parts for this machine. However I will be sure to pass on your input to our engineering department. Thank you so much for your time and for thinking Pro Armor!"

Old 12-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider

I got this today too "I am sorry to say but we do not offer any parts for the Polaris 550 or the Polaris 850XP at this time, and as of right now there are no plans to come out with any. However I thank you for your input and I will be sure to log your request."

Old 12-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 700 sportsman

I got this today too "I am sorry to say but we do not offer any parts for the Polaris 550 or the Polaris 850XP at this time, and as of right now there are no plans to come out with any. However I thank you for your input and I will be sure to log your request."</end quote></div>

Thats the same message I got also..