Glad to help....

HemiGoody....
Nice setup and welcome to the boards...

John

Old 01-05-2009, 07:10 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV with plow pictures!!

I'm at work so I don't have the pictures to post to photobucket but here is a video of the light and I'll get some install pics. I took a cigerette plug from Radio shack and put it in the cargo box as a plug in point and wired a switch to the headlight assembly that way i just have to plug and unplug the light and use the switch when i need it that way it's out of the way. There is a couple people who have ATV's in my town and I doubt they'd say anything to me as I'm a vol FF but I have it just incase, you never know what might happen and it's fully insured becuase you just never know

Old 01-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Weekend Warrior

Crap try this

http://s42.photobucket.com/alb...w&current=CIMG0444.flv

Old 01-05-2009, 07:52 PM
Range Rover

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]Thats plenty bright enough!! Looks good!! I started with one of those cheapa@# ones, motor froze up soon after, then got a better quality one that "flashes" instead of "revolving".

Old 01-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My flasher has no moving parts. The top and bottom halves alternate so when one half blinks on the other half blinks off. I put it on the rear rack, took the seat off and ran the cord under it to the outlet on the pod. I left enough cord in front so I can turn all the way but it's not flopping around.

Old 01-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Range Rover

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]Ya, So anyone have any good stories dealing with the law while plowing in/on/over public roads?? Just curious.

Old 01-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I used to drive a mile on city streets, usually without the flasher, to plow out my in-laws and their neighbors. No problems there. It's like someone driving a tractor - anyone can tell I was working, not playing. Since I got divorced and everyone either moved or died I don't go over there. But now my next-door neighbor keeps calling the cops on me saying I'm flying up and down the road at a high rate of speed. The cops who didn't even come out the day this @$$hole almost killed me come out to talk to me. They see where my tire tracks go from one side of my driveway to the other, or where I plowed straight across the street to the curb, and they tell me not to drive down the road. Once they even sat there and watched me until I was finished.

Old 01-12-2009, 02:59 AM
Range Rover

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]Finally was able to get some plowing pics this past weekend, I got them on photobucket I think??? , but how to I link them to this thread??? Sorry, not very computer-saavy. thanks

Old 01-12-2009, 03:19 AM
Pro Rider

copy the link to the pic. either click on it or run your moude over it. then the links will pop up. its the image code link them past the whole link.

Old 01-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Dearlh

[img][/img]Finally was able to get some plowing pics this past weekend, I got them on photobucket I think??? , but how to I link them to this thread??? Sorry, not very computer-saavy. thanks</end quote></div>

Once the pic is uploaded to Photobucket put the cursor over the pic you want to post. You should see a menu popup with four codes - go down to the bottom one(IMG Code). Right click and select copy (note: you may need to left click first to highlight the code). Now just paste this copied code into you post.

Quick Reply: ATV with plow pictures!!