Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

ATV 2009 Billet Knob Registrqation

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 03:07 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV 2009 Billet **** Registrqation

ok, thanks guys for the feed back on the email address, i did not know that I would get emails sent to my account about my postings. I will work on getting that off of there. I hope that you guys get your ESC with out any problems

Thanks Tyler

Old 01-19-2009, 04:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

just ordered mine..... would not have know anything about this if it had not been posted on here.... THANKS for the heads up !

Old 01-19-2009, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: hootie586

just ordered mine..... would not have know anything about this if it had not been posted on here.... THANKS for the heads up !</end quote></div>

If the other machine is registered to you(which it must have been if the site too the VINs)Polaris will send you a CD with the offer on it..but nice not to have to wait for that to find out right?
Thats another good reason to do a general seach when you are new to a forum..this info was posted here in another thread quite awhile ago.. not trying to be hateful..just giving some advice that is all...if you didn't know about this offer there is likely alot more info here about the XP that you might not know. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2009, 04:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DavidXP

i already have the shift **** but i NEED the warranty so i wonder if i bought a used 800 does that count</end quote></div>

David, VERY nice ATV btw!

Let me help shed some possible light on the free extended warranty thing here.

When I bought my X2 part of the offer was a free 2 yr warranty. Time passed and no warranty showed-up in the mail.

So I called my dealer and asked them. They printed me a sheet off their computer using my VIN#.

It showed my name, date of delivery, yr/make/model ATV, and when my warranty is good until.

Whammo! I was happy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

There is no policy that will be mailed to you. Just ask your dealer to run your vin# and print the page for you.

Old 01-19-2009, 05:26 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mtpockets

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DavidXP

i already have the shift **** but i NEED the warranty so i wonder if i bought a used 800 does that count</end quote></div>

David, VERY nice ATV btw!

Let me help shed some possible light on the free extended warranty thing here.

When I biught my X2 part of the offer was a free 2 yr warranty. Time passed and no warranty showed-up in the mail.

So I called my dealer and asked them. They printed me a sheet off their computer using my VIN#.

It showed my name, date of delivery, yr/make/model ATV, and when my warranty is good until.

Wammo! I was happy.[img][/img]

There is no policy that will be mailed to you. Just ask your dealer to run your vin# and print the page for you.</end quote></div>

Right the most important thing is that it is in the computer...and doing what you suggest should soothe anyone's concerns about their coverage..if it is in the system you are good.
It's possible your incentive was different and was worked by the dealer..ths offer has nothing to do wiht the dealer though.. Stephen Fulop,they guy who handles these offers at Polaris, said you will receive some kind of paperwork in the mail referencing the extended warranty..and the offer itself says that...but if it is really bugging anyone they should do what you suggested..just be aware it apparently can take a month or more before it is actually entered in the computer...again according to Stephen..

Old 01-19-2009, 06:34 PM
Range Rover

HO did you take your heat shield off to paint it & do you have any pictures of it?? The **** looks good, mine was missing the rubber insert but I don't care anyway as I just wanted the warranty.

Old 01-19-2009, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Nightclerk

HO did you take your heat shield off to paint it & do you have any pictures of it?? The **** looks good, mine was missing the rubber insert but I don't care anyway as I just wanted the warranty.</end quote></div>

No I just sanded,cleand,masked off and painted the large visible area at the rear with some Rustoleum texured paint..so far with the HMF exhaust it hasn't gotten hot enough to cause any problems with the paint..I don't have pics but I can snap some when I can get it out in the light if you'd like..dark right now..also it is painted in the vid I posted..might give you an idea of the look..then again on second though it isn't that clear..

I'd call Polaris about the insert..if nothing else you can sell it,lol..
I have Stephen Fulop's number he may be able to help?