Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

wisconsin riders

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2009, 09:58 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wisconsin riders

hey guys... just wondering who all lived in the wisconsin area... anyone who is interested in riding let me know im always down for the trail.. i live in clintonville bout 15 mins south of shawano.. we have a ride planned for sunday memorial weekend at augustine springs, and trying to plan one after that for parish hills i think its called.. these trails are all up in landglade county... let me know if anyone wants to go for a ride

Old 05-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

I am from up in the Cumberland area. Never been on those trails. Would like to try some new trails. I see Bioware on here looking for some wi riders also. He is from Mad area.

Old 06-10-2009, 11:35 AM
Pro Rider

well me n you should get bioware and go hit the trails... im not working rite now.. i live up in clintonville... i could take you guys on some good trails... i dont know if they have the map on the net but ... the trail starts in or around white lake... my girls uncle has some land we can drop the quads off and hit the trail from there... and from there would could ride up to a bar at augustine springs trail.... there are a couple mud holes and gas too... here is a link to some pictures to get a idea of it... im gonna send this message to your inbox incase you never see this post or somthing.. let me know what you think
Jessica Duquaine's Photos - Memorial Weekend 4 wheeling trip | Facebook

Old 06-10-2009, 11:51 AM
Pro Rider

I go to my brother's place near Pike Lake quite often. I'll stop in in if you have COLD Hi life. Doc

Old 06-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Pro Rider

where is pike lake?

Old 06-10-2009, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider

Just south and west of Wittenberg. I take 45 to 153 to 49 thru Elderon.

Old 06-10-2009, 01:11 PM
Pro Rider

yea i know where that is kinda... i wanna get a bunch of guys together and go on a ride

Old 06-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by HARLEY_OWNER
well me n you should get bioware and go hit the trails... im not working rite now.. i live up in clintonville... i could take you guys on some good trails... i dont know if they have the map on the net but ... the trail starts in or around white lake... my girls uncle has some land we can drop the quads off and hit the trail from there... and from there would could ride up to a bar at augustine springs trail.... there are a couple mud holes and gas too... here is a link to some pictures to get a idea of it... im gonna send this message to your inbox incase you never see this post or somthing.. let me know what you think
Jessica Duquaine's Photos - Memorial Weekend 4 wheeling trip | Facebook
Looks like some nice trails. I would have to make a weekend ride of it though as I am on the other side of the state, looks like about a 4 hr drive. Done a lil research and looks like there are a bunch of connecting areas. Might even be a 4 day w/e ride.

Old 06-10-2009, 09:35 PM
Pro Rider

Was supposed to do a Deadhorse ride this Saturday but the other 3 backed out .

Old 06-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider

well i wont have my quad back till middle of next week i hope.. the top end is getting done... he said 2weeks last thursday... so ****er better, where is deadhorse... and how far north or south do you live of shawano

Quick Reply: wisconsin riders