Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

XP Lock & Ride rear storage box.

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 04:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DAMN that does suck...a broken Pelvis is no joke..and broke in 4 places!! I'd have been calling the Helo..lol..must be tough SOB. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Add 2 more and it should be fine..the lock and ride anchors will hold..but it is all about leverage and their position. I have 4 on my lounger and I do ride hard..and it has never thought about coming off..of course maybe my hard riding is a walk in to the park to some.
My 850 has been rolled over steep climbing hills..the box,held by 4 lock aand ride anchors is the only thing that kept it from completely rolling.

Old 06-22-2009, 11:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey everyone. I just traded in my dirt bike that i owned for a year and went back to what i grew up on, quads! Well with that said i bought a '09 Sportsman 550 xp. Im looking at getting one of the lock and ride boxes for it and i am torn on which one to get. My cousin has a 06 Sportsman with the older style box on it so i have an idea on the room it has. Can someone post some pics of the new XP boxes, front and rear. Maybe a couple inside and out for some comparsion. I would really appreciate it! Thanks and looking forward to see what you all have.

:beer:

Old 06-23-2009, 10:54 AM
Pro Rider

Check out the Polaris web site and click on the pure Polaris section. You can then put in your machine details and there you go. Official Global Website For Polaris ATVs, RANGER Vehicles, Snowmobiles, & Victory Motorcycles

Old 06-23-2009, 01:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally Posted by Hotdogmb
Check out the Polaris web site and click on the pure Polaris section. You can then put in your machine details and there you go. Official Global Website For Polaris ATVs, RANGER Vehicles, Snowmobiles, & Victory Motorcycles
Ive tried that but i cant seem to find any good pictures that show what the inside of them look like.